episode-3

Hello sweethearts 😘.

Let's start........
_____________________________

Next morning.
Royal College.

Author's pov

Author's pov.

Helly was standing in front of Royal College. And admiring it's beauty.

Helly:(thinking) it's really Asia's no.1 aristocratic college. The decor is breathtaking. It's so grand.

She went to the guard.

Helly:Excuse me I am here for the housekeeper interview of Royal garden how can I get to Royal garden?

Guard:go through the main building. Turn right and go straight to Royal garden.

Helly:Thank you.

She went inside.

Author's pov. End.

Helly:It's amazing but as a student dormitory royal garden is grander than royal college.

Royal garden.

A girl: humph, ignorant

A girl: humph, ignorant. Royal garden is not any ordinary student house. All who can live in it are princess!! (Fantazing) Royal garden is dream of every girl . To be the housekeeper here is more than anything.if possible I had like to serve young master even if i lose my ten years of my life.

Helly:Exaggeration.

Girl:Well, see for yourself.

(And then she looked around and found huge crowd of girls.)

Helly:(shocked+thinks) How did they suddenly came here? (Said) Crazy...

All:Wow.the young Lords are here. They are handsome.

(All three came with their aura and girls were going crazy looking at them and here our helly was left shocked seing them.)

Vishal:Hey honey would you like to go to drink with me tonight?

Aryan:woman's are troublesome.

(And rrahul was quit all time. )

Helly's pov.