The jet was one of the smaller ones the Salucci owned. It had a few bedrooms and two lounges but overall, was quite small compared to some of the planes Nico owned. As I stepped inside, Kassian's eyes met mine and moved on to Amelia. He didn't hide his confusion as his brows pinched together.

"She'll go with me. I can't leave her alone for even one second." He looked back at his phone, trying to hide his excitement. As I moved forward towards my small bedroom, Nico appeared from his. He smiled as he looked from her to me.

"Finally, you'll let me meet her." I moved past him. He followed me close behind. "How is she? Amelia... Bartley?" I laid her down on the bed before I took her heels off and pulled the duvet over her.

"How do you know her?"

"It's not that hard to know when my best mate is whipped." I looked at him, confusion written on my face.

"Whipped? Really, Nico?" He held his hands out in defence.

"You like her, don't you?" I looked back at her, crossing my arms over my chest.

Did I? Of course I did. I wouldn't have left my basically family to wait here to get her if I didn't like her. "That answers it." I didn't bother contradicting him. "Come on, I need to give you an update on what's happening." The moment he left the room I hesitated to follow. But I did. I can't let myself fall for her more than I've already done.

As I sat down on the couch, Kassian and Nicolas looked at me. If I wasn't their friend, almost like a brother, I would be intimidated.

Kassian looked very similar to Nico and shared many similar qualities. After all, they were brothers. Although Nico took after Eduardo's - their father's - qualities rather than their mother's.

Nico had dark and slightly curly hair which Kassian and him both shared. Although Kassian's was much darker. Nico had broad shoulders and a muscular build that he worked his ass off to achieve. Underneath the tailored suit, laid many tattoos he got over the years. His fingers were also decorated with gold rings out of which two were a huge part of his family's history.

Kassian was never fond of such jewellery as well as his family business. Not that he should've been since his chances of becoming the boss were basically not existent.

"Talk," Kassian demanded. I crossed my arms and leaned back in the seat.

"She's a decade younger. She's feisty. She's beautiful and she's a math prodigy."

"I can't believe you've found a perfect match," Nico said as he sipped on tequila.

"She's a decade younger, Nico. And my student."

"For two more years at a minimum. After that, you're just a decade apart."

"She's far too young."

"Bullshit," Kassian butted in.

"I keep thinking, did you have anything to do with me meeting her?" I asked, looking at Nico.

"You wouldn't have talked to her if it wasn't for me. Other than that, no. All fate." The thing was, I didn't believe in that crap. Sure it was Nico who pushed me to go up to her but there was no way he didn't have anything to do with it since he was so talkative.

"Kassian?" I looked over at him. He smiled.

"I'm not betraying my brother." I rolled my eyes. "What's the matter? You have a nice piece of pussy in your bed." My jaw clenched. She wasn't a piece of that. It hit me like an insult.

"She's not a piece of pussy, you fucking moron," I basically said through my teeth. He chuckled.

"See, you like her."