CH. 21 Homewrecker

Start from the beginning

She chuckled skeptically. I released her and she took a step back. "She also said that I was a spoiled little brat and a huge bitch," her jaw clenched in anger but there was still hurt in her eyes.

And just then, a flashback came to me.

"That's insane," I laughed in disbelief. "There's nothing going on between us," I wanted that to be out there. "Besides, I can't stand Violet. She's a spoiled little brat," I insulted. "She's a little girl, who has no idea of anything," I went on. "Anyways, she's not my type, she doesn't have the qualities," I finalized. Or so I thought..., "Violet is plain stupid, a huge bitch," okay, now I finished.

Oh my god, Violet heard that? I thought she was upstairs when I was complaining to the random girl. Never in my life would I have imagined for Violet to know about that. To have heard it.

Wait... that confirmed that I was the girl who she liked? No, no, no, that couldn't be right. Violet hated me! She'd rather died from rabies than to have feelings for me. I felt so confused.

Why did I always do this? Why did I not want to believe that she also felt something for me? Truth is, I was scared!

"Violet," my eyes narrowed down, wandering to the floor. I felt my lips go dry. Oh god, my forehead felt cold while everything else felt hot. I was going to be sick. I couldn't believe it. There had to be a mistake, Violet couldn't possibly like me. My stomach felt like it was in knots. "Am I the girl?" my eyebrows connected in confusion. Ugh, my mind was all over the place.

I looked at her, waiting for her response. Heavy tears ran down her face as she nodded.

"Yes but I also hate you," she confessed. "I don't want to like you," she gulped down hard. "I hate you!" her hands pushed me back. Her tears wouldn't stop.

I looked down away from her. Just like I was, she was struggling with her feelings too.

"So what do you want to do? Pretend like this never happened?" I asked, not really caring anymore. Whatever decision she made, I was not going to hold her to this. It was made very clear that she didn't want anything to do with me. Yes, she had feelings for me but she was practically considering it a curse. Well, I was too.

I looked at her.

"Yeah," she nodded. She chewed on the inside of her cheek. "It's better if we just leave it as it is," she stated.

"Okay," like I said, I was not going to argue with her about it. I liked her but at the same time, I wasn't sure about it. There were times in where I wanted to kiss her but there were also times in where I wanted to choke her. A relationship between us two would be unhealthy. Strange to everyone. "Just know that I'm sorry for saying those horrible things," I apologized. "I feel extremely embarrassed about it," I said to her and then turned around to leave.

Her hand gripped mine, "Wait," she turned me around. "Just one kiss," and with that said, she cupped my face. Without giving me any time to react to it, her lips quickly pressed on mine. Passionate from the very first second, her lips kissed my upper lip. Her hands held my head in place. And just like that, I kissed her back. I couldn't back away from her kiss. From her lips.

Knowing that it was the last kiss, my arms wrapped round her waist, tightly. Kept her close. My lips left hers, kissing passionately to her jawline. It was hard to resist Violet. As much as I now tried stopping myself, I couldn't. I wanted the kiss to go on and on.

Violet pushed back though, "That's enough," she licked her lips. "Bye Rosemary," she turned away from me and started climbing into bed. Meaning that I had to leave.

"Bye Violet," I gathered myself and walked towards the door. I was actually hoping for Violet to jump out of bed and pull me into her arms. To continue the kiss. I had to be strong though. Strong to not go back.