~ 𝚃𝚘𝚐𝚊 𝙷𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚔𝚘~

𝚃𝚘𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚒 𝚙𝚘𝚟 

A blonde girl came inside the room, she looked nice..? Bakugou , who is that?

Bakugou: oi what the hell are you doing here 2 buns 

Two buns seriously.. 

Toga: Fuck you katsuki, cant you interduce me to your boyfriend properly~ 

Bakugou: i would, and bitch who gave you permission to call me katsuki.

Toga: yea yea whatever, and can you like leave now i wanna talk to the cutie~ 

Bakugou: yea fine i am leaving but call him cutie one more time and ima rip your through off.

Toga: okay okay, fine jeez your scary as fuck. now LeAvE! 

Bakugou:  k and another thing don't touch him or ima chop your hands off too

Toga: okay i wont MR.VaMpIrE ~ GET THE HELL OUT NOW! 

Bakugou: whatever see ya later cutie~ 

"Bye .." Well its seems these both fight soo often how the hell are they even working together i don't understand,  the blonde girl came close to me and sat next to me. 

Toga: hi, i am toga himiko nice to meet you, what's your name? 

"oh hi, um i am Todoroki." These villains seem nice, whats up with this place.

Toga: hmh, nice name so are you not afraid of Bakugou?

"umm, not really he was being nice to me and he was not scary i guess.?" 

Toga: aww how cute. I guess Bakugou has found his match ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"wait wha- what do you mean by that-?"

Toga: Oh, well you see Bakugou never gets along with any one here properly so he is always out for kidnapping people, but he has never found anyone perfect so that's what i meant.

"Oh so he was lonely to?"

Toga: Well yea he always goes out at nigh and sits alone it the woods, since he is immune to the sun he can go out even at morning.

"oh yea, i have read vampires cant go out at the morning, that's cool i guess"

Toga: oh well its getting late the time is almost 12 you better get some rest.

"so you are not going to kill me or something..?"

Toga: nope we cant take actions ourselves only our leader Tomura is allowed to tell us what to do, even if he says to kill you i am pretty sure Bakugou is not gonna allow that so you have nothing to worry about. 

Bakugou wont let me die.. i felt my face blush again , " oh well , thank you"

Toga: no worries i am leaving now, GN~ 

"Good night to you to"............. she left the room, why am i soo special here do they want anything from me.. i don't get it. I tried to get up , oop i forgot i was still tied to the ground .. what now.

𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛: ~ 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚐𝚘 ~

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 𝟺𝟽𝟽