II

Two
'She looks naive but she's a monster'

"Why am I here?" I asked the woman before me. Earning a smile before she crossed her arms over her chest and her emotion changed in a instant. The woman was trained, heartless and deadly.
"Your parents took money from me, money I need back" the woman leaned down, moved my hair away from my eyes and behind my ear. "I took the one thing they cared about most. Your parents ain't getting you back until I get all my money" her hand landed on my cheek before slapping it, not harshly but it still hurt a little.

"Are you ready boss?" Someone came into the room, a man that looked familiar, one that was chasing after me. "Yeah do it then bring her to the mansion I will see you there" the woman straighten up now standing and walking out taking one last look before the door shut once again.
"Wait wait do what?" Fear came over me and the man now had a needle in his hand, walked over sticking it into my neck. Black again.

Waking up, opening my eyes. I'm in a bed covers over me and my head on a pillow. Moon light coming into the room from the windows. Three other doors In the room in which I have no idea where they lead too.
Turning on the lamp on the bedside table to lighten the room, I get more of a look. Just a queen bed, two bedside tables and a desk. More than what I thought I'll get.

My thoughts go away when I hear a door handle open and a different man, one I have not seen yet. He walked into the room, muscular and tall he was.
"Lady y/n pleasure to meet you" he extended his hand out for me to shake,so I did. He doesn't seem scaring at all to be working with these people.
"Hi,where am I?if I may ask" I ask moving my hand back to my side, the man copied the movement.
"You are at lady Romanoff's home, I have been assigned by her to keep a eye on you" Romanoff? Was that the red head woman's name or her last name?
"Am i aloud to eat something?" Food was all I was thinking about right now and water. My throat was dry and my stomach was empty.

I was lead out of the room and followed the man down the staircase. Entering the kitchen it was huge. My dream kitchen. Kitchen's were always my happy place since a child kid. Because well food obviously and I really enjoyed cooking and baking. Getting seated at a barstool, I got given food by a red robot. That's something you don't see everyday.
I see the woman again, but this time she was in a red silk robe. Walking another woman out of the place. They kissed which turned into making out and I stopped looking.

"Girlfriends?" I ask the man who was meant to be keeping a eye on me. He smiled before shaking his head no.
"Fuck buddies. Lady y/n"right fuck buddies. Someone like her could never possibly have a girlfriend. It's just all about the sex with those type of people.
"Had a nice sleep y/n" the raspy female voice was heard. Looking at her my eyes met with her own. Suddenly her mood changed. "Don't you dare look at me in the eyes or I will shoot a bullet right between your eyes" the woman took a shot of vodka then another. I draw my eyes away from her and back to my food. The food I wasn't eating.

"What happens if my parents don't pay back your money?" I was moving around my food as I spoke. Feeling her presence come closer. The woman's hand harshly took my chin making me look at her.
"Then you die"