Ch 32: To Be? Or Not To Be?

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Aika: "Sorry did you say something?"

Tokoyami: "No, nothing."

N: She shrugged to herself then snapped her fingers. Their bodies turned dark again and they both rose up from the shadow in front of the building.

Aika: "Thanks for taking me to the tree. I really loved seeing all the flowers. And the view of the sunset."

Tokoyami: "You're welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed it."

Aika: "Maybe we can go again sometime? Have a picnic?"

Tokoyami: "That sounds nice, maybe when we have any free time together we'll go back."

Aika: "Sounds like a plan. Oh and hey, I really appreciate you giving me the necklace. It was very sweet."

Tokoyami: "Well think of it as a gift for a gift. You got me those new cloth and a necklace too."

Aika: "Hm good point."

N: They stopped at the steps of the building and Tokoyami put his hands in his pockets and Aika gave him a smile as she tilted her head. Tokoyami's face turned pink and he glanced at the ground before looking back at her.

Aika: "I'm just gonna head up to my room. Can you tell the others I won't join them for dinner?"

Tokoyami: "Of course."

Aika: "Thanks."

N: Aika looked at the ground then smiled at him, he gave her a smile in return. Tokoyami reached behind her to open the door when Dark Shadow and Echo-Shade appeared and pushed them into each other. They're lips touched for a few seconds, after that both of them turned pink and they were shocked. Tokoyami turned to his shadow and glared angrily, but Aika looked at Echo-Shade with embarrassment and he just smiled and nodded his head. Aika thought for a second then she looked at Tokoyami and smiled. He was still glaring at Dark Shadow while growling a little with his hands in fists.

Aika: "Hey."

N: She put her hand under his beak and turned his head towards her. Tokoyami's face turned bright red when Aika leaned in. She gave him a kiss as she slowly started to move her arms around his neck. Tokoyami became flustered and frozen for a few seconds till he finally closed his eyes and put his arms around her waist and back. He gave her a little squeeze and Aika just leaned more into him. They parted from the kiss and they're shadows immediately left them, Aika let go of him but she stopped her hands on his chest for a bit longer till she smiled and took a step back and grabbed the door handle.

Aika: "Goodnight."

N: She went inside and left the door open a little for him. Tokoyami let out a sigh then smiled. Dark Shadow appeared and smiled happily.

Dark Shadow: "Phew. You're welcome." He said putting his arm on his shoulder.

Tokoyami: "What?"

Dark Shadow: "You would've never have gotten another kiss from her if it weren't for me. I deserve a little credit ya know."

Tokoyami: "I greatly disagree."

Dark Shadow: "Are you kidding?! If me and her shadow hadn't gotten involved you two wouldn't have kissed again!"

Tokoyami: "Let's just..not discuss it."

Dark Shadow: "Hm? Fumikage?"

N: Tokoyami just put his hands in his pockets and smiled as he started to blush then he opened the door and went inside. He got to the common room and everyone was talking and watching t.v. And a couple of students from 1-B decided to hang out. It was just Kendo, Tetsutetsu, Komori, Kuroiro, Pony, Tokage, Awase, and Kamakiri.