Ch 32: To Be? Or Not To Be?

Start from the beginning

N: He smiled and stopped to look at her.

Tokoyami: "I'm happy you enjoy it."

Aika: "Do you do this with any of the other girls in class?"

Tokoyami: "Actually, my mother would do this to me when I was a child. It was her way of showing her love and affection. So I haven't done this to anyone else before."

Aika: "Oh, that sounds really sweet."

N: Tokoyami's smile grew and he pulled her into a hug. Aika closed her eyes and nuzzled her head against his chest. Tokoyami went back to nudging her head then after a few seconds of realization Aika opened her eyes wide and her smile was gone. She turned bright red.

Aika: 'Hang on. His mother...would do this...as a sign of affection? ...And love?! Is he doing this as his way of affection and love?!'

N: Tokoyami looked up at the sky and noticed how dark it was getting.

Tokoyami: "Oh no."

Aika: "What?"

Tokoyami: "It's getting late, and we have to get back before curfew."

Aika: "Oh my god I completely forgot."

Tokoyami: "And there's a problem. It's getting too dark here, I can't use my quirk. If I do I won't be able to control Dark Shadow."

N: Aika looked at the ground and noticed the trees shadow then she looked around and it was dark enough that all the shadows were out.

Aika: "You don't have to use your quirk."

Tokoyami: "Hm?"

Aika: "You ever traveled through the shadows?"

Tokoyami: "Traveling through the abyss? Travel how exactly?"

Aika: "You'll see."

N: She took his hand and she waved her hand over the trees shadow and the shadow started to rise, turning their legs dark. Aika looked at Tokoyami smiling and he just looked at the shadow with shock.

Aika: "Calm down, we're fine. Just hold tight."

N: The shadow got a hold of them completely then they both turned dark and they quickly sunk in the shadow. The shadow reverted back to it's original state. Aika and Tokoyami were surrounded by darkness, Tokoyami looked around then looked up to see the tree and everything else.

Aika: "Welcome to my shadow zone."

Tokoyami: "Is this you're quirk?"

Aika: "Mhm. Well, it's part of what my quirk can do. If we travel like this we'll be right outside the dorms in less than five."

N: They began walking straight and as they walked Tokoyami kept looking up to see the trees and the sky above them.

Aika: "Another great thing about this place is that no one can hear me or see me. So I get to spend as much time as I want in here. And it's good for launching surprise attacks on someone."

Tokoyami: "Hm, that makes sense."

N: Tokoyami looked down at Aika's hand and he blushed then looked back at her. She was smiling as she flipped her hair behind her. She had him at a lost for words, and longing to hold her hand.

Tokoyami: "Amari. I-"

Aika: "We're here."

N: He looked up to see the dorm building above them.