Chapter 7 - Kid Darkness

Sorry for not updating guys! I've just been so busy, I'll try and update every weekend maybe?

Picture of Kid Darkness>>>>>

Asha's POV
We've been practicing for a couple weeks and the World Jam is next week. Moose and I are just taking a walk in the park when Kid Darkness walks up to us.
"Hey guys, how's you're routine? I hope it's not too crappy.." He jokes. I think..
"Shut up, whatever your real name is." I answer back.
He just chuckles.
"Whatever, like we care anyway." Moose replies as we keep walking, hand in hand.
"Oh I see the problem here. Lets just get rid of this." He says as he pulls our hands apart.
"Dude, what's your problem?" Moose asks, annoyed. We've stopped walking by now. Kid Darkness tries to grab my hand.
"Hey hey hey hey hey hey. Watch it Darkness. She's mine." Moose shoves him. Kid Darkness drops all of his things and Moose asks,
"Do you wanna battle, man?"
"Nah nah nah." He answers. "Not dancing." He finishes as he punches Moose's jaw.
"Moose!" I run over to him. He just pushes me behind him and punches Kid Darkness back, causing his eye to bleed. Next thing you know, they're in a full on fist fight until two nearby policeman pull them apart. They have to go down to the station for questioning. I of course went with Moose and helped him with his blood nose and saw jaw while we waited.
"You're an idiot, you know that?" I tell Moose.
"Just you're type, huh?" He jokes back.
I kiss him and he kisses back.
"Robert Alexander." A man says.
"That's me." Moose says as he gets up and puts his ice pack down.
"I'll wait out here for you." I smile. He quickly gives me a kiss and walks in the room with an officer as Kid Darkness walks out. He walks up to me and takes a seat right beside me.
"Hey, I'm sorry. I just. I.." He can't manage to spit out his words.
"Spit it out, whatever your name is. If you even have one." I tell him, getting quite annoyed. Instead of spitting it out, he kisses me. I don't do anything except push him off of me.
"What are you doing?" I ask in shock.
"I'm sorry. I just. I really like you." He answers.
"Yeah right, you're a dick to me, and my boyfriend in there. If you really did like me, you'd act nicer. And by the way, we're meant to be rival crews so why don't you start acting like it, huh?" I kind of order him, annoyed.
"Okay." He whispers and gets up and starts walking away. I couldn't help looking at him though and when he looked back I quickly looked away. Then he came back and whispered something in my ear. "My name is Daniel." Is what he tells me then walks away again. I watch him walk away. Moose walks out just moments later.
"Hey. Let's go to rehearsal." I say as Moose puts his arm around me.
When we get to rehearsal, everyone is just messing around and dancing so we join in.
"Yo, Moose. What happened?" I hear Luke ask Moose. I walk over to them.
"I got into a fight." Moose chuckles.
"Why?" Luke questions. That's where I quickly step in.
"Uh, someone tried to steal his kicks." I say the first thing on my mind. If Luke knows Moose fought for me, he'd get really angry.
"Uh, ok then." Luke says, unconvinced. After that we just mess around and dance. After we have our fun, we practice our routine for the world jam a couple times then we head to bed. I walk Moose to his room.
"Is your jaw alright now?" I ask him.
"I don't know, let's find out." He moves in closer and kisses me for a bit. When he pulls back he says, "Yeah, still a bit sore."
"Get to bed, Moose." I say, then walk to my room and as soon as I hit the pillows, I was asleep.

Sorry guys this was a short one. Thank you so much to @CherryShrimp for voting for my story! Comment if you liked this chapter or not.