A moment like that doesn't just end, it lingers. I could feel the sensation of his cold breath mixing with my warm breath, almost making steam between the tiny gap of our touching faces.

'Wow' Jack whispered while resting his forehead against mine.

'As far as first kisses go, that would have had to been the best.' I sighed while relaxing into his arms.

'Yeah, you're telling me' Jack said with a chuckle.

'Was that your first kiss too? But you were so good!' I said while playing with a strand of his frosty white hair.

'Aww thanks. Yeah it was and I was worried about how I did. Actually you know, you're the first teenager that's ever be able to see me.' He said while caressing my face.

'What do ya mean?' I asked curiously while leaning back a little so I could see his whole face clearly, but not enough to make any real noticeable distance between us.

'Guardians can only be seen by children who believe. When a kid stops believing, I become invisible to them. Every teenager that I have ever met in the whole 302 years of my spirit life has walked strait through me.' Jack explained while sounding a little sad. But he perked right up when I softly kissed him on the cheek, making his already blushing cheeks turn a deeper shade of pink.

I'll definitely be doing that from now on. He's reaction is soo cute.

'Don't worry Jack, you've got me now, I will always be able to see ya.' I said while tightly hugging him.

I yawned while rubbing my eyes like a small sleepy child, and right on cue Jack yawned a couple seconds after. It's funny seeing the link work right in front of you.

'It's been a long day. All that running around, I'm exhausted.' I told Jack, hoping I would be curled up in bed, with him by my side cuddling me until I fall asleep.

I don't want this moment to end and I don't want to him to go. I want him to say. He makes me feel safe and loved. I can forget about everything that's hurt me when he's around.

The peacefulness of this scene was brought to an unexpected end when the sound of a loud horn broke the silence.

'Holy crap!' The both of us yelled while jumping to our feet. There was as a large cargo truck now parked in the driveway below us.

'Joey!' I yelled excitedly! 'Jack, rememba how my mum said he would be droppin in for dinna? Well, he's here!' Yelled over the sound of the loud motor of the now stationary truck.

'Well then what perfect timing to have you home.' Jack said as he carried me off the roof and down onto the driveway.

'Mum! I yell as I saw her step out of the back doorway and onto the back deck.

'Oh thank motha earth! Romanna! I was so worried!' My mother called as she ran down the back stairs and hugged me.

Mother Earth? Ok that's a new one.

'Why were you worried? I told ya I could get Jessica's present!' I said smiling ear to ear.

'Well for one, Theia is her stall and not with you! I found her roaming the back field alone! What happened?' She asked.

'She came home! Yay! Oh umm... yeah she decided to throw me when I was ridin home. She ran off and I had to walk the rest of the way back. That's why I'm late.' I told her while glancing over at Jack. He was leaning on his staff and giving me his signature smirk.

'Lucky the both of you came home safe and sound. You're not hurt, are you? Where's Jessica's present?' She asked as checked me over.

'I've hidden it and I'm fine, actually no that's an understatement. I'm bloody amazing! Neva been betta!' I said while giggling and grinning widely at her.