Chapter 45: Hospital

Start from the beginning

Hunter and Xavier both continuously shoot questions my way but I can't hear anything, there's a ringing in my ear and I feel like my world is slowly falling apart.

I see Alice run over and I immediately pull away from Hunter and Xavier and run over to my sister.

She hugs me tightly.

"Jayden, where - where is she!?" She asks, panic clear in her voice.

"I don't know, they fucking kicked me out." I answer.

Hunter and Xavier walk over to us, "Lizzy's filling out her paperwork at the desk." Alice informs.

"Jayden, are you hurt? Like shot anywhere? I would not be surprised." Hunter asks.

"Shut the fuck up. And no." I snap.

"Is someone gonna call her parents?" Xavier asks.

"No. No one's doing that. They're only gonna make shit worse. But I'll call Aurora, I just need those fucking doctors to tell me she's gonna be ok." I say.

"I'll go terrorize those doctors, call her fucking sister." Hunter says, walking towards the ER.

I grab my phone and call Aurora Gray.

I take a deep breath, this chick is not easy.

"Jayden?" Is the first thing she says to me.

"Hey." I sigh.

"What's up? Why isn't Amber answering my calls? Why are you calling me?"

"So uh, where are you right now?" I ask, calmly.

"With a friend, why?" She asks.

"Ok, sit down."

"Don't fucking tell me you got my sister pregnant." She laughs.

I wish.

"No. The fuck? She's in the hospital." I drop the bomb.

"WHAT!?"

"Aurora, I need you to calm down." I say, slowly.

"Calm down!? Why the fuck is she in the hospital?" She yells.

"I would tell you if you..." I interrupt her screaming at me.

"I'm not fucking asking you. Jayden I swear to god if you hurt my sister I will literally... I'm catching a flight there right now actually." She rambles.

"No need, I'll send a private jet. You'll get here quicker and with less inconveniences. And for the record, Aurora... I wouldn't hurt your sister. I love her." I add.

"I'm literally so fucking confused, right now." She says, slowly.

"Relax. Lizzy will stay in touch with you, and she and Xavier will fly out to Michigan to pick you up." I try to explain.

After explaining a little bit more to Aurora, Xavier and Lizzy agree to fly out to Michigan to pick her up.

I just hope Aurora doesn't tell her parents, they would only make matters worse for Amber.

But based on what I know about Aurora so far, she's good at lying to her parents.

As I'm walking back to the waiting room, I hear someone call my name.

I look over to see the guy with the same name as me.

Jaden.

"What the hell happened?" He asks, rushing over.

Someone kill me now.

"How the fuck did you get here?" I ask.

"Your sister, she told me that Amber's in the hospital." He says.