Chase looks at Stiles again getting weird out by the kissing faces the boy was making in the air. "You're dirty..Alannah stop!" Stiles pouts causing Chase to widen his eyes.

 He had no idea his daughter was seeing someone after Noah.

 But the thing is she isn't seeing anyone he just isn't aware of the gigantic crush Stiles has had on his daughter since they were kids.

Lydia had just come out of the shower so it was now Alannah's turn.

 "Sorry if the water is cold now." Lydia teases her friend. 

"You bitch!" Alannah jokes back, grabbing her towel and stepping into the still steaming hot water. 

While she was showering a recently woken up Stiles is missing with the vending machine trying to get it to release his candy that he wants.

 He keeps hugging the machine slightly with his face pressed against the glass trying to get it to work. 

"Just- Gah!" he groans and walks back to look at the machine. 

He begins to lose his temper so he grabs the top shaking it so hard that it falls.

 "Whoa!" he shouts as the glass shatters everywhere.

 Alannah, who had been enjoying her shower completely obvious to black gue forming around her, opens her eyes so that she can pull the shower curtain back to investigate the noise. 

After failing to hear anything else she closes the curtain again enjoying her shower.

 However, she mistakenly looks down seeing the murk pool around her feet. 

Her eyes widen and she lowers her body to the ground to look at the horrifying liquid more closely. 

She reaches her hand into the water and physically gags when her fingers wrap around a bunch of hair.

 Alannah keeps pulling at it to see where it starts from.

 It quickly becomes too much for her though and she starts to retch and cough as she puts the hair to the side but more just keeps popping up in its place. 

At this point she is full on sobbing and dry heaving at the mess before her. 

Lydia hears her through the door so she knocks on it to see if she's okay. 

After getting no response she goes ahead and walks into the bathroom. 

When she sees the black water and the hair surrounding Alannah she gasps in fear. 

She moves to try to pick up Alannah but a hand jumps up grabbing onto Alannah's leg causing both girls to scream in terror.

 "Alannah?" Stiles shouts hearing them scream.

 "What the hell was that?" Melissa also shouts as she, Chase, and Stiles rush to the girls room.

 "Alannah? Lydia?" Stiles cries out as they see the abandoned room. 

A gust of wind fills the room so they all look over to the window realizing that must have been how the girls got out.

Sheriff Stilinski, Melissa, and Chase are walking around the hospital trying to get some answers about the girls disappearance.

 "Naked? As in nude?" Sheriff clarifies.

 "I'm pretty sure they mean the same thing, but yes, as far as we know, Lydia and Alannah left here clothing-optional." Melissa instructs him.

 "All right, you checked the whole hospital right?" Sheriff questions.

 "Every last corner." Mrs. McCall nods in confirmation.