Story 2 will be written soon...

So I have realized this story has been up for quite a while, and has been pretty successful. I have been contemplating on what to write about, and I think I have a pretty good idea on something you'd all love. The problem was...I didn't know WHEN to write it....what would be a good time? I think I have figured that part out after many months of putting down the pc and thinking more about it.

You see as of 3/30/15 I had an interesting dream with Pitch Black in it. I was being devious, and cunning, or maybe this was another Loki dream...nah I'm pretty sure it was Pitch Black. I was protecting him, and letting him taunt people, and give them nightmares. I really wish I could remember more of this because in lightness it was a pretty cool dream.

And then I woke up, and started to get ready thinking. Wow I hadn't had a dream with him in it for a long while now. Let alone one I could remember...and then I thought HEY why not dig into the second story? At least tackle some of the first chapter? I feel like for some reason that dream was motivating me to get up and start to write...so...soon you'll all be seeing the second book of the ROTG...and I hope you will all enjoy it as much as you did the first one... :) :) :) <3 <3 <3

(As of 8-28-15 I have decided to make a different style story for the second book. I would appreciate it if you all wanted to see something happen in the second story? :) 

As of this date as well I had another Pitch Black dream...

I was in seattle, and some of the city was lit with fire. So I stood on top of the needle, saw some of the rain shafts and winded my arms around to make a sort of tornado that rained rain down on top of the city.

I was running after someone...at first I didnt' know who it was...but I was trying to use my ice powers, but for some reason it wasn't fully working...so when I tried to skate across it it didn't work so well. The area was frozen as if Jack Frost was there...I could feel his presence, and then another...and I could feel a devious grin run down my spine...I remember it was a sort of aquarium...and I had to go in a resticted area...and I saw a glimpse of pitch black...(FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVVERRR XD) and I pushed my way through a crowd to follow him. I came to this room...And mother nature was in it...she had brown hair and a white dress,...and pitch was there...but he was sorta the pitch black I knew...he had on a black suit with combed back black hair...

I remember mother nature trying to attack me and she gave me a choice...and she pinned me down with some type of power, and I felt this power inside whell up in me...it felt amazing...I said, "I'd never disobey my father..." (So was I tenebris there? or/...who since i could conjure ice was I loki's daughter, or since I could only half ass conjure ice was I pitch's daughter?) )

THIS encouraged me to look at this story once more, and with some chapters it made me giggle, and other chapters it made me nearly want to cry thinking...I wrote that...I couldn't believe it...