Chapter 15

"What do you want to do now?" Tsukishima asked as you folded all three pieces of paper.

"Deliver these and go home." You sighed, "I should wait until morning though, shouldn't I? Could you pass me three envelopes, please? Oh- and a stamp?" He brought the items for you. "Thank you."

"Yeah."

"Serisouusly Tsukishima." You said, carefully placing each letter into an envelope. "You've done so much for me. I mean you allowed me to take fo your living room."

"I don't use it that often anyway."

"And this? Helping me with the letters? I would still be pacing around right now if it weren't for you."

"The faster you read them the faster your problems get solved and the faster your gone."

You sighed and the two of you sat in silence for a moment. You sealed the last envelope and placed the stamp on the corner of Akio's, knowing that it would be easier to mail it to him. Then you stacked all three folded pieces of paper in a pile on the coffee table and wrapped your arms around Tsukishima's neck. He jerked back then after a moment, placed his arms around your torso.

"Thank you. For being such an amazing friend." You mumbled into the crook of his neck.

"Yeah. You too." He squeezed a little tighter.

After another few seconds of hugging, you let go of Tsukishima and he went to bed, patting your head as he walked away. You settled on the couch and went to sleep, feeling like a huge weight was lifted off your shoulders.

The next morning you got up and quickly packed your bag. You showered then brushed your teeth and got dressed into a black sweatshirt and light blue, baggy jeans. Once you slipped on your shoes and said thank you to Tsukishima and Yamaguchi you walked out of the apartment you had been staying in for the past two weeks.

Thankfully the bus was pretty empty so you were able to have two seats to yourself, one for you and one for your bag. Your music played through your headphones and you stared out the window and you rode through the streets. Finally your stop, you couldn't have gotten off that bus faster. You pretty much ran down the block to your apartment. If you tapped the elevator button one more time it would probably break. The doors opened and you waited for them to open. When they were just wide enough for you to squeeze through you ran into the elevator and crashed into so someone.

"Ow." You groaned and looked down to see who you knocked over. "Nishi." You breathed.

"N/n. Hey." He replied as you helped him up. "You're back."

"I'm back." You gave him a soft smile and the elevator doors closed. You held eye contact with him and went to speak.

"What floor?" You said in unison.

"Heh." You chuckled. "Six, thank you." He pressed the button.

"How was staying with Tsukishima and Yamaguchi?"

"It was good." You tapped your middle finger against your thigh. "How's work?"

"It's going good." He scratched his cheek.

"Did you read my letter?" "I read your letter." You chuckled in unison once again.

"Good."

"Yeah." The two of you stood in silence, then walked in silence until you arrived at your doors.

"I have something for you." You started searching through your backpack. "Here." You handed him the envelope with his name across the front.

"Oh." His lip tugged up a bit. "Thanks."