Wiping your tears..

Chapter 23

I will comfort you...

-slight gore mostly angst-

Harry POV

My eyes closed, 'fuck'. I felt my body being torn. But not at the same time, the tears on my face never dried, they kept falling. Falling and some seeping into my mouth, giving me the short taste of my salty tears.

I dropped to my knees, crying. In pain? In emotional pain? I couldn't tell, all I could tell is my heart being ripped into millions of small tiny pieces.

I stopped.

I stopped it.

It stopped..

My knees grew weak from carrying my weight, failing me after a few seconds. My tears never stopped, and my throat became dry. I was dehydrated from crying, but it wouldn't stop. I tried, then stopped trying as I knew my body wasn't strong enough to hold anything back.

My tears, they kept falling, running into my mouth and it slowly going down my throat. I didn't try to stop it, yet it felt so weirdly painful. I kept crying.

Leif's blood seeping over to my body, reminding me of the sight of him. The tears fell even faster now. It wasn't stopping, I was drowning myself in my own tears. Literally. Soon my lungs started filling with both blood -of which was not my own- and my hot tears.

||||||||||||||||||||||

-end of gore/angst-

My eyes widened. I got up, sweating like shit. I couldn't breathe, I stopped. Stopped what? I couldn't answer myself.

"Harry? Harry!" I heard a muffled voice a few feet away. I couldn't seem to care. I dropped my body to the floor, tears started streaming down my face. My throat closed slightly as I started screaming, my position and hot tears reminding me of the memory.

I felt hands grasp my shoulders. I quickly clenched onto the arms of the being, not sure of who it is. My vision blurry from tears. I kept crying, the tears falling.

"Harry, what can you see? Harry, answer." I slightly heard, I kept crying, sniffling but trying to look around "sss-hIh-sssofa.." I hissed out, hiccups continuing through my cries. "What can you hear, Harry?" Nodding "you." I hissed out once more, I repeated it a couple times, trying to speak English before giving up on the English language and simply using parseltongue.

"Now, Harry. Name me one thing you can feel." I felt calmer, my breathing became easier to control yet I was still shivering and stuttering, at least I can speak English. "I-I fee-hIh-eel ha-ands.." I stammered out, my hiccups still appearing throughout my words.

______

After some methods and processes, I became fully conscious and aware. I was fine, even better since I was lying down in a bed in the hospital wing.

I smiled. Even though my breathing was short and quick, I still felt relaxed and calm. No matter how many heart beats per minutes, I would always feel amazing when alone.

I shuffled slightly, turning to my side. I closed my eyes, not sleeping but just resting. Then, after a few minutes, I heard somebody open the doors, I opened my eyes hoping to see Tom but to disappointment; I saw Snape.

I sighed slightly, or whatever you would call a short lived inhale ended with a large hiccup. I sat up slightly, resting my back on the old frame of the bed.

"Harry, I became worried once I heard you had a..." he stopped, "Harry, what happened?" I huffed slightly, mustering up all my breath to speak. My lungs would collapse if I didn't prepare to speak.

"I had a sort of nightmare? I think, it was disturbing and then I had a breakdown of sorts and got sent here.." I paused, collecting my breath before continuing "I feel better now though." I finished. Snape nodded, "I hope you know that headmaster Dumbledore will be visiting soon, and no matter how well you are, you still need a drink of this," he trails on about the potion whilst setting it down on the table next to me.

—————
Some hours or something later, another professor entered the hospital wing. I didn't really care; I was trying to get rid of the horrid taste left over from the potion. Though, I wasn't expecting to see the one and only...

Tom!

I smiled up at him. "Good evening, Harry," I nodded "you too.."

"Are you feeling alright now? You were talking parseltongue earlier, quite fluently too." I nodded, "I don't know why that happened, do you have any idea as to why?" Tom shook Quirrells head slightly "It might have been a panic attack of sorts. The parseltongue is a fluent language you knew since you were born, it's not tied to your magical creature but it surely is tied to your soul." I looked up at him, I wanted to speak but I let him continue..

"I think it was due to you lacking sense of security, your mind didn't have time to speak English, so it went with the language it didn't have to use itself to do so that your brain could focus on the more important things such as your lungs and heartbeat and such. So that you didn't have a seizure or heart attack."

My mouth opened slightly, him analysing even the smallest things amazed me. Yet again, he proves himself to be a Slytherin. A good Ravenclaw, brilliant Ravenclaw but certainly fit for the house of snakes.

"Tom?" I saw him whispering to himself slightly, sitting in a chair just a couple feet away from my face. Since I was laying on my side, I could face him with no problem. Though his face was dug into a book that had been laying on the side table.

"Yes, Harry?" I yawned slightly, "Story?" He looked up and looked my in my eyes, taking his eyes off of the old book. "A story? What, like a tale?" I nodded "Mhm, story tale." I mumbled out, he chuckled slightly "no matter how old you think you are, you will always act like a child." He reached his arm out to press the tip of my nose, which he did with a slight stretch. Quirrell wasn't as tall and long as Tom.

I nuzzled into the pillow, putting the blankets over my cold body. I curled up into a foetus position and listened to Tom tell a tale. I couldn't focus on him, as my mind was departing to the land of dreams "and he stabbed her," 'the fuck?' I opened my eyes to see Tom reading a book. A book about murder, of course, but a book. I shrugged and closed my eyes again, letting myself fall into the land of dreams...

"And so I let myself fall, deeper... and deeper...

And darkness..."