Chuckling, Luca only shakes his head. "No. I promise princess."

"Then why did you hurt him before? A-and how do you know each other?" I ask him some more, giving him a confused look before I blushed at the nickname he gave me.

Luca then thinks for a moment before he sighs. "He uh he made me a little angry Rory. Nothing to worry about sweetheart. We're friends now."

I was about to ask him some more about why they fought but before I could do so, the back door opens to reveal Tony walking through.

And when he does, the man immediately stops in his tracks when he notices Luca besides me, his expression suddenly turning into a scowl.

Friends? Huh.

"Ah Tony! I was just telling Rory how we've made up and now we're friends again!" Luca states with a grin.

Looking back at Tony, I notice that he quickly covers his scowl by giving me a tight lipped smile. "Friends all right. We're gonna paint our nails and braid our hairs like we used to before."

Hearing the conversation Maddy snorts, making Luca snap his head towards her before he gives Maddy a slight glare to which Maddy responds back with a glare of her own.

Oh boy.

"Tony a word." Luca mutters when he glances back at the man.

Nodding his head, Tony signals towards the back door before he walks back out again, Luca following behind him a few seconds later, giving me a wink whilst he did.

Once both of them had disappeared through the doors, Madison then turns around to face me before she gives me a pointed look.

"Rory...." Maddy trails off before I just shrug my shoulders at her in response.

"What?" I ask innocently.

Rolling her eyes, Maddy glances over to the book that I had quickly shut laying on top of the counter before she smirks at me. And before I even had chance to react, Madison had successfully snatched the book away from the table.

"Maddy! Give me my book back." I whine before I tried to grab the book out of her hands however Madison had only moved away preventing me from doing so.

In annoyance, I cross my arms before I pout.

"Nu uh. I want to see what made you so red before Mr. I think I'm better than everyone else walked in here." Madison comments before she scans the front cover and raises her eyebrows at me in questioning.

"Erotic delights? Seriously Rory?"

"It's not mine! Lila gave it to me, she told
me to read it." I exclaim, defending myself

Letting out another laugh, Madison hands me the book back. "That doesn't explain why you get all flustered when Luca's around. What's your guy's deal?"

At the question, I couldn't help but look at her perplexed before I shrug my shoulders in response. I couldn't even describe what I felt with Luca to Maddy because I didn't even know how I felt towards him.

"Come on Rory. I see the looks he gives you and vice versa. Don't pretend I don't see you creaming yourself whenever Luca speaks to you."