Chapter 25: Atonement for My Mistake! Do Not Piss Off Marie!

Start from the beginning

Azazel:

I was breathless as I was laughing my ass off.

Azazel: Oh my God, this is fucking hilarious! Man, I gotta take a picture of this. Wow... I cannot believe Pearl would write something this funny.

I started feeling where my phone could be at, but it's not there. Which is strange because I always have my phone nearby.

Azazel: I could've sworn my phone was here.

I proceeded to frantically look around the guest room for my phone. Every spot of the room was searched, under the bed, on the nightstand, in the bathroom, the walk-in closet, and so on.

Azazel: Is it in another room in the house? If so, I gotta find it.

I opened the guest room door, and I sneaked out of the room, trying not to wake up Pearl and Marina. As I took one step onto the floor, it made a quiet creaking noise that echoed throughout the mansion. My hearts was pounding from that, and I took note to walk more quietly.

I stopped when I heard a noise echoing through the house. At first, I thought it was someone humming. But the only people that are in the mansion are myself, Pearl and Marina. So it could only mean one thing.

Azazel: That's my phone.

I walked in the general direction of where the buzzing was coming from, and it got louder as I got closer. When I got to where my phone was at, I facepalmed myself.

Azazel: Of course it'd be in here.

I was a little disappointed when I found out that my phone was in the kitchen this whole time, right on the floor by the refrigerator. I walked over to grab my phone and put it in my pocket, only for my phone to start vibrating again. I check my phone to see what was going on.

Azazel: What the...? 24 missed called and 78 new messages? Who the hell has been trying to contact me?

I looked at the contact name to see Two. I was confused on who could this "Two" be.

Azazel: Is this who I think it is?

Suddenly, I got an incoming call from "Two". Whoever is trying to contact me has something urgent to speak to me, so I answered the phone.

Azazel: Hello?

???: 💢 {WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?}

Azazel: Wait... Is that you, Marie?

Marie: 💢 {Who do you think!?}

I pulled my phone away from my ear a tad bit, as to not blow out my eardrums.

Azazel: Marie, maybe it's best to try and calm do--

Marie: 💢 {Do not tell me to calm down, asshole! I have been waiting here all day! Where the hell have you been!?}

She's really pissed off now, so it's best that I explained to her what happened.

Azazel: Okay... Before you get any more furious, let me explain.

Marie: {Pssh, you better!}

Azazel: Okay... After I left Octo Canyon yesterday, my fatigue got the best of me and I passed out in the middle of the Square. These people saw me laying on the Square and brought me to their house to make sure I was alright, and I've been here all day... I forgot, okay?