two

tw: / underage drinking

It's been few weeks maybe two or three with Dream in village, annoying George every time he had chance. George hated him but what he hated the most was that all of his friends loved Dream. He was only one who hated Dream and Dream hated him to. Only him.

This summer will be awful.

—————————

George woke up in a bad mood knowing he had to see Dream again today. I mean he is ever where. George looked at his phone. It was 8.28 and he saw that Nick texted him. He hoped it's not about Dream again. Like last time Nick texted him about 'how far Dream can throw a ball'. George didn't know why Nick liked Dream that much. He almost spent more time whit this idiot than with George.

George felt jealous.

But he didn't admit it.
He looked at the message Nick texted him.

Nick🔥
Hey dude I'm having a party today at my place every one from village is invited, you coming?

George
Sure why not.

He really wasn't in the mood for any parties but he didn't want to upset Nick. He went downstairs where his parents were talking and his mom was making breakfast.

—————————
18.38

Time to go to Nick's party. George got ready, he was wearing black shorts with blue t-shirt and he took his black-white glasses. He than put on his shoes and left.

He walked to Nick's house for about two minutes and when he came he already heard people from inside. Well he was kinda late. He sighed and walked inside. Everyone were dancing, drinking or making out in the corner of the room. George quick spotted Nick already drunk as hell but his emotions dropped when he saw his best friend was with who else than Dream.

Nick spotted George as well. "GeOrge! YoU caMe.!" Nick yelled and tried to walk up to him. "Man your drunk as fuck." George said laughing at Nick who was struggling to walk.

George took a drink as well and started drinking. He actually really liked the taste of alcohol. It gave him energy and every problem he had was gone. George was soon drunk as well as Nick and everyone else.

In the middle of the party every boy started to realise that every girl was around.. Dream? Dream was surrounded by girls. One girl on his left one on his right two or three girls behind him and soon the only boy with girls was Dream. I mean.. He was wearing thigh black shirt without sleeves, dark-dark blue ripped jeans with chains, gold necklace around his neck, gold earrings and hundreds of rings on his long fingers. He also had piercing on his nose that George never noticed before. And he had something that looked like... eyeliner? George didn't know Dream wore makeup.
After Dream looked at George, George realised he was starting and quickly look away.

Soon girls went away from Dream because he took one girl upstairs probably to make out or something.

George didn't care about it. He just drunk more and more of alcohol and had fun time with Nick, Alex and Karl. Soon after Nick and Karl disappeared but George didn't even realised.

George had never been so drunk before. And he still drink more and more he just couldn't stop he drank all of his problems away he totally forgot about Dream until he went upstairs because he felt dizzy and he heard something. When he got closer to the door of a room he heard moans coming from room.

He opened door slightly and saw Dream on bed with no shirt making out with another random girl. It was probably his tenth make out today but George just rolled his eyes and went back downstairs.

He didn't know what others saw on Dream. Well maybe he was kinda good-looking but why was everyone so amazed with him not only girls but boys too. Dream was short annoying boy for George and he will always be.

Short.

Annoying.

Rude.

And George hated him.

George just couldn't wait for summer to end and for Dream to go back to his city and his stupid city life with some football. George hated how all of attention and popularity was on Dream. Dream this or Dream that. Dream, Dream, Dream.. Even his mom can't stop talking about how handsome young boy he is.

He is so sick of Dream.

———————

George woke up on the floor. He felt dizzy and he had a bad headache. He struggled to stand up and looked around. No one was there. It was just George. He looked for Nick and found him in the kitchen with Karl.

He saw Karl struggling to walk to the chair to sit and Nick giggled at him a little. He sat down as well and suddenly Dream came from downstairs. What was he doing here?

George looked at Dream who was wearing no shirt. He was also dizzy and he felt little sick. He sat down next to George and didn't say a word. No one did. They all just sat there in silence for minutes. "What time is it?" George finally spoke. "Its 9.." Dream said. "9 inches in your mom!" Of course even if Dream was sick he had to annoy George.

Would he die if he doesn't annoy George for five fucking minutes?

George gave him hard slap and left Nicks house. He was so mad and annoyed he can't handle Dream anymore.

a/n

another short chapter lol sorry i dont feel like writing right now this chapter seems a little boring too so sorry for that if it was boring.

i thought it would be funny to put picture of me killing George in bedwars lol so here:      so so so funny right /j