Clingy Joy

(y/n) pov:

After a few days thinking about my aunts. How would they react? What would they do? Should I go now? It just kept filling my head. I decided to go to the gems and ask. They have gotten better from me comforting them. I went to them when why we're sitting on the couch.

(y/n): hello guys

Gems: hello (y/n)

(y/n): I have a favor

Pearl: what is it?

(y/n): could you take me to homeworld?

They all gave me a blank stare. Then Garnet broke the silence.

Garnet: I would but why?

(y/n): I want to meet my aunts. I also want to see other gems and know what homeworld looks like.

Pearl: well, your aunts wanted to see your mom but since she is gone. They would most likely still want to meet you.

Garnet: I think they should anyway but first you need to learn how to use a warp pad

(y/n): fair enough

Soon after breakfast, I was taken to the warp pad. They showed me a few locations they been to. Some of them were interesting. One of them was a big hill and a goat hits me. It didn't hurt and I scared it off.

Garnet: must be Steven Jr

(y/n): what?

She explained to me. Then it was my turn to take us back. I concentrated and did it. I did it a few more times and I got the hang of it. Then back at the house, they took me to the dome with a different warp pad. Before, I packed a bag with some stuff to eat and drink just in case. Garnet got on the pad with me.

Garnet: you ready?

(y/n): I am

The other gems told me to stay safe and good luck. I was warped and I thought I saw space. It took a little while then finally made it. I was amazed at this place. I saw lots of gems around and a giant palace.

(y/n): thanks Garnet

Garnet: come back when your done

(y/n): alright see Ya

She smiled and waved before warping away. I looked over to the palace. I decided to fly over there. Multiple gems noticed me. I soon landed in the palace. This place was gigantic. I walked over to see more gems and big empty thrones. I wondered where they are now.

???: hello there

I turned around to see a gem. She was pink and had big red pigtail. She honestly looks very beautiful and cute to me.

 She honestly looks very beautiful and cute to me

(y/n): hello and what's your name?

Spinel: I'm Spinel

I remember Steven told me about her. I can't blame her, and she changed.

(y/n): nice to meet you. I'm (y/n) black.

We shook hands and she went fast.

Spinel: so, what brings you here?

(y/n): I'm not sure if you know black diamond

She looked a bit surprised.

Spinel: the diamonds mentioned about her. They want to find her.

(y/n): well, she is gone but I'm her son. I'm also the cousin of Steven Universe.

I showed her my gem. She was very surprised when she saw it.

Spinel: wow, another half diamond. You got to meet the others.

(y/n): that's why I came here

She took my hand and dragged me with her. We walked to a big door.

Spinel: they are meditating in this room

She knocked on the door.

Spinel: YELLOW, BLUE, WHITE! I BROUGHT A SUPRISE FOR ALL OF YOU!

The door opened up. I saw 3 giant women sitting on the ground.

White: what is this surprise?

Spinel: meet (y/n)

She showed off to me.

Blue: hello there... (y/n)

Yellow: wait... what your wearing looks familiar

(y/n): I want to meet you diamonds or should I say aunts?

They were confused at first until I showed them my diamond. They all gasped at me.

Blue: oh, my stars

Yellow: black?

(y/n): black diamond was my mother like Steven with pink

White: another half gem

They came over to me. White lowered her hand and I went on it. I was raised and the diamonds looked at me.

 I was raised and the diamonds looked at me

(Steven is you instead)

Blue began to cry. I had a few tears come down from me and the others.

Blue: oh black, we are so sorry

Yellow: he isn't her

White: but he is her son and our nephew

(y/n): that's right. I wanted to meet you all.

This is going to be a visit longer than I expected.