5. Oh, Look At That, There's A Week Left

Start from the beginning

Castiel sighed and sat back down.

"It's worth a shot...but if it doesn't work out..."

"I know...it'll be my own fault." Gabriel mumbled. "Anyways! How was your date?"

Castiel felt his ears heat up and he looked away from his brother.

"It um...it went well, Gabe."

"Well? As in you totally fucked or as in nothing happened cause you're a socially awkward fuzzball?"

Cas snickered at the comment and rolled his eyes.

"We did not have sex if that's what you were expecting. We ate burgers at a diner and he walked me home."

"That's it? You two ate burgers and he walked you home?" Gabriel asked, shocked.

"And...I kissed him."

"I mean come on! If it were me on a date, I'd be all over the person! Well, not right away but you know! And well-- wait, what?!"

"I um...I kissed him?"

"Oh my god." Gabriel sniffled, wiping away a fake tear. "My baby's growing up."

"Oh shut up." Cas grumbled, tossing a pillow at Gabriel. "The weird thing was that...well, after I pulled away from him...there was still color. It was weird. I mean, I just met him so why was I seeing color for that long without touching him?!"

Gabriel's eyes widened.

"Wait, what do you mean there was still color? You've seen color with him before?!" Gabe questioned.

"Um...yeah."

"Does Dean know? When I was in the flower shop, he told me he had seen color with you but that he doesn't think you saw anything. Castiel, does Dean know?"

Castiel bit his bottom lip and slowly shook his head.

"No?! Castiel you have to tell him! He thinks that he's not the right person for you! Do you have any idea how stupid this all is?!"

"I know! I know! I'm sorry! I just don't know what to do! It overwhelmed me! I had never seen color before, Gabriel! Never! So when Dean offers me a flower and our freaking hands touch and there's color everywhere, I freak out! Because I had labeled myself as 'asexual'. I freaked out because I had never had the privilege of being in a relationship that's meant to be. That's already written for you!" Cas cried, covering his face in his hands.

"No, no, no! It is not written for you! Life just throws you a person who you're destined to be with! You take it from there."

"But that's the problem! I don't know what to do! I mean what if I don't even love him? Hmm? Or um, what if he falls in love with someone else even if their not his soulmate?!" Cas panicked.

"Cas! Calm down! That'll take time! I doubt he'll fall in love with someone else, besides, I don't think it's possible to have two soulmates-- OH MY GOD." Gabriel yelled suddenly.

"What?" Cas asked, looking up at him, his eyes like puppies.

"Hold on." Gabe grabbed the laptop and began typing again.

Castiel waited patiently and tried wiping away tears.

"Oh my crap." Gabriel sighed after a while. "This is ridiculous."

"What?" Cas asked curiously. "What did you find?"

"Well um...when Dean had told me he had seen color with you, he had mentioned not being able to see color since his ex broke up with him and I'm guessing he never saw her again...so I just thought it wasn't possible but turns out someone can have two soulmates." Gabriel explained. "So we've both got weird Winchesters, hm?"