3. Fights, Fangirls, and Fear

Start from the beginning

Gabriel looked up at him and narrowed his eyes.

"What do you mean?"

Sam cut off the water and turned to face him.

"You've been ignoring me all day! And it is my fault that it happened. I've been trying to talk to you to fix what I did but every time you saw me, you'd walk away!"

Gabriel looked away.

"Well sorry. Why did you want to talk to me anyway?"

Sam sighed and crossed his arms, leaning against the counter by the sink.

"I needed to fix things. Listen, I'm sorry. I'm having a pretty bad day and then you started following me. I didn't mean it when I said you were annoying. You're actually kinda cute-- I mean cool and well, just...forgive me? Please?"

Sam was making this puppy face at him that made Gabriel wanted to run up to him and either kiss him or squish his cheeks.

He knew he was blushing...and he needed to stop.

"Y-yea...whatever it's fine..." Gabriel smiled, looking away from him.

Sam's face lit up and he nodded.

"Okay, Mr. Winchester, you're all patched up and you can go to class." The nurse smiled.

Sam and Gabriel nodded and exited the office.

"So...I have this class with you..." Gabriel stated.

Sam slowly nodded and walked them both to class.

"I really am sorry..." Sam mumbled.

Gabriel smiled and shook his head.

"It's fine...don't worry. I mean...I'm kinda used to it..." Gabriel sighed.

Sam smiled sadly at him and ruffled his hair, walking into their class and explaining to the teacher what happened.

Gabriel walked to a seat in the bag and unwrapped a lollipop, plopping it into his mouth.

+++++

// Castiel's POV

"Cas!" He heard someone yell behind him.

Castiel turned around and watched Dean run up to him.

"Yes?" He asked.

"I was just wondering if we could check out a few places after school?" Dean asked, rubbing the back of his neck.

Castiel felt his cheeks grow hot.

"I uh...sure. I'll have to talk with my brothers about it...then I can go." Cas smiled.

Dean smiled widely and nodded.

"Okay great! Where are you going?" He asked as Castiel continued to walk.

"Gym." Cas sighed.

"Oh, good luck with that." Dean smiled and walked off. "I'll see you after school then!"

Castiel nodded and walked the rest of the way to his gym class.

+++++

"What's your name?" The coach asked.

"Castiel Novak."

The coach nodded and looked around the gym.

"Are you into sports?" He asked.

"Um...not really...I'm not very good at them to begin with." Castiel admitted.

The coach broke into a smile and nodded.