3. Fights, Fangirls, and Fear

// Gabriel's POV

He had been avoiding Sam all day. He had seen him in the halls but he kept walking.

But it seemed as if Sam wanted to talk to him. But Gabriel was annoying so he stayed away.

Gabriel was on his way to his last class of the day when he heard screaming and everyone in the halls began to run past him and around the corner.

Curious, Gabriel followed. Turns out they were all gathering in a circle, yelling and cheering. Gabriel rolled his eyes and began to walk away when he heard someone yell above the crowd.

"Aw come on Sammy! Get up!" They yelled.

Gabriel turned back around. He should've guessed, Sam was in there being beaten up.

Gabriel sighed and began to walk away but he heard screaming. Loud, panicking screaming and then everyone was laughing.

Gabriel stopped walking and turned back around to face the crowd.

They were laughing and cheering.

Gabriel ran back and pushed himself through the crowd.

"Move...out of the...way!" He yelled, pushing through everyone.

He made his way slowly to the middle where Sam was being beat by the same guy who had been beating him earlier.

Sam was on the floor, curled into into a ball, his arms around his head for protection.

Gabriel ran towards the guy and pushed him off of Sam.

"What the fuck?! Do you wanna be beat too?" He asked, glaring at Gabriel.

"Just leave him alone!" Gabriel yelled and stood in front of Sam.

Sam sat up and scooted himself towards Gabe.

"Gabe...no stop."

Gabriel stood his ground and was about to be punched in the face when a hand stopped it from happening.

"Get your hands off of me, Winchester!" He yelled.

This so called 'Winchester' scoffed and twisted his arm back and then punched him square in the jaw causing the guy to crash into the lockers and fall onto the ground.

"Up you go, Sammy." He said and helped Sam stand.

"Dean...I'm fine." Sam sighed and wiped his mouth, which was currently dripping blood.

"Yea whatever, I'll patch you up in the nurse's office." Dean smiled and pet Sam's back. He turned to look at Gabriel and smiled widely.

"Thanks for helping my brother. You know what? Take him to the nurse's office for me...I need to check on something." Dean smiled and walked off. ((He's going to mess with Cas for that one plan :( sorry))

Gabriel stood there awkwardly for a while before looking at Sam.

"Are you gonna help me or stand there for a few more years?" Sam bitch faced.

Gabriel rolled his eyes and walked Sam to the nurse.

+++++

"Why were you in that mess anyway?" Gabriel asked, watching Sam wash his hands from any blood he touched. His mouth and forehead had the bandages he needed so that was okay.

"Reasons." He replied.

Gabriel rolled his eyes and sat down on one of the chairs they had.

"It was the only way I figured you'd talk to me." Sam shrugged.