one

It was sunny day, George woke up at 9:45, later than he usually wakes up. He changed into some new clothes and fixed hi brown fluffy hair a little. He was happy. It was finally summer. No school, his dad comes and he have a lot of time to hang out with his friends.

His dad worked in the nearby city so he can come home only when it's summer.

George walked downstairs in the kitchen where was his mom making breakfast. After he ate he cleaned his plate gave his mom a hug and went back to his room. He checked his phone and saw messages from his best friend. Nick.

Nick🔥
George! did you heard the news??

George
No.

Nick🔥
The new boy is coming to our village. He is from nearby city and who knows maybe he'll be hot hm..😏

George
Shut up. When is he coming?

Nick🔥
Today or tomorrow i don't really know.. Anyway wanna go to the lake tomorrow with me and Karl ?

George
What to be third wheel or something?

Nick🔥
No you dumbass there will be more people anyway just say if you're coming?

George
Fine I'll come :)

Georges mom called George and asked him if he can go to the small store in their village to buy some things. George nods and slipped on his shoes.

He walked through long road, saying 'hello' to everyone he saw. This was small village so everyone pretty much know each other. Than he walked pass small house. Mary, the oldest lady in the village, lived there. But than George saw that in front of the door there were standing three more people.

Two adults who were talking to Mary and a boy. The boy looked slightly shorter than George ( yes shorter ) he had curly dirty blond hair. He looked like he was fifteen or sixteen same as George maybe year younger.

Boy turned around so him and George made eye contact. George saw his green/ yellow eyes and his bright brown freckles perfectly deployed on his face. Boy quick turned back around and George continued walking to the store. He was thinking about that boy and than he realised he was blushing.

No.

He can't already like him. He don't even know him. He is probably that new kid from city. I mean his clothes were so fancy and clean. He had black ripped jeans with few silver chains, green t-shirt with black smile on it and he had gold earrings and a lot of silver shiny rings.

He was hot.
No, no, no. It wasn't. It can't be..

George thought of the boy he saw and when he came back home he threw himself on bed still thinking of that boy..His phone vibrated. Nick texted him but George didn't felt like answering. He couldn't stop thinking about what had happened today.

——————————

Next morning George woke up earlier than yesterday. His day started normally like always. He took quick shower, changed into new clothes, brushed his teeth, stuff like that.

Than he remembered that he's meeting Karl and Nick today so he got ready, put on his shoes and went outside.

He grabbed his phone because he wanted to text Nick and than he accidentally bumped into someone. He looked up and saw familiar face. It was that boy from yesterday. He was on his bike talking to random girl.

George looked at him. He was wearing white shirt whit same black ripped jeans whit chains from yesterday. He also had same earrings and rings from yesterday.

"Excuse you.?" He said looking at George rudely while girl who he was talking to walked away. "Wow well done idiot, you just ruined my chances of having her phone number." The boy said walking off of his bike. "I'm sorry, jeez chill out a little.." George moved few steps away from him.

Yes he was little shorter than George but he looked like he has no problem with fighting taller people. "So what's your name?" He asked looking George in his dark brown eyes. "I'm George."

"George hm.? This name suck. I'm Dream by the way." He said. "Well you're name isn't really that better than mine." George said angrily. Dreams smile suddenly disappeared and he stepped closer to George. "Watch what you're saying George.." He said in deep voice that made George shiver a little. "I'm staying here for summer... And I think that we George will get along well.." He said and walked away with his bike.

George was speechless. He stood there thinking what just happened. He than realised he was blushing. Again.

He started walking to the lake where Nick, Karl and Alex were waiting. When they saw George they walked up to him.

"Hello Gogy!" Nick yelled. He knew George hated this nickname. George just stared at him annoyed as he hugged him. "So George did you saw the new kid?" Karl asked and George nodded. "I actually spoke to him to. He was so rude and annoying. I don't really like him he wasn't really friendly." George said.

"I spoked to him to." Nick yelled from behind them. "I think he's pretty cool! He told me some things about city and about football he is playing in school. He is team captain." Nick smiled while he talked.

"I still think he's pretty annoying and rude." George said rolling his eyes. "Oooh~ Someone has a crush!" Nick giggled at George who blushed immediately. "NICK!" George punched him in the arm and covered his face in embarrassment.

"Well at least we found someone shorter than you." Nick laughed. "Shut up your like 1 or 2 inches taller than me." Everyone expect for George laughed.

The group of boys talked all day about random stuff until they all had to go home.

On the way home George saw Dream again. He saw him riding a bike and than how he stopped again in front of another girl flirting with her. He hated how this guy just couldn't be without flirting for five minutes.

He rolled his eyes without knowing Dream saw him. He walked into his house and went to his room. He thought of Dream and everything that happened this day until he feel asleep.

a/n

ok this is third time of me writing this because wattpad just didn't published my story bruh. i'm writing this shit for 4 hours.. ok but i hope you liked this chapter i hope it wasn't boring or anything if it was boring i promise the next chapters won't be.

also if there are some mistakes im sorry just ignore them i'm not that good at writing in english and yeah.. this chapter was kinda short tho so i will try to write longer chapters from now on

me and my friend made this story, ofc i have to write it but idk i just wanted to say that and i will post next chapter as soon as i can <3