When You Find Out He's a Killer...

Jeff The Killer:

You were sitting at the table all alone, thinking about what happened last night. You wondered why Jeff didn't kill you on the spot. Would he visit you again tonight? For some reason, you wanted him to. A while later, you heard the window behind you smash. You looked behind and saw Jeff, his hand pressed on the window frame.

You didn't say anything but sighed heavily and got up from the chair you were sitting in. You walked towards Jeff with arms crossed.

"What do you want?" You muttered with your eyebrows raised. For some reason, you weren't scared like last night. You had gotten over your fear and wanted to act strong. Jeff looked confused as you weren't as scared as before.

"Um...Aren't you scared? You know I'm a killer right?"

"No shit Sherlock"...

Jeff grunted and walked away. Leaving you satisfied.

"We'll meet again..."

Slenderman:

You were again, walking through the woods and this time, you weren't looking for your brother. Instead, you were looking for the man you met the week before. The man with no face, wore a black suit and long, black tendrils. You knew you nearly met your fate last time but you had a feeling that you wouldn't this time either.

You were still searching for the mysterious man until you heard a tap on your shoulder. You looked behind slowly and smiled oddly at the corner of your mouth. There, was the man you were searching for. The Slenderman.

"Hello dear, I see you're here again?" You nodded at him. Slender crouched down to you and poked your cheek.

"Sweet...You know I kill people...Right?" You poked him in the cheek back.

"Yes, I know". You giggled. He nodded and teleported off into the darkness.

Laughing Jack:

You were in your room, playing on your phone as Laughing Jack appeared to you once again. You didn't take notice though, as you pretended he wasn't there. You thought he was an annoyance.

"Hey again! Uh...Can I tell you something?"

You looked up to him with a annoyed expression on your face. He was already pissing you off just standing there.

"What is it? Go on, spit it out!" You snapped. Laughing Jack rolled his eyes and clasped his hands together.

"I'm a killer...I kill children...It's fun"...

You gave him the 'well nah' look. He was confused about the look you were giving him and shrugged his shoulders and left in black smoke. You smiled and began to play your game again.

BEN Drowned:

You were playing super smash bros on your PS4 until BEN ruined your battle, coming out of the TV, making you lose.

"Hey! What the hell!" You shouted with an annoyed tone. BEN mumbled a 'sorry' and sat next to you. You pushed yourself to the side so you didn't sit as close. BEN sighed and crossed his arms. You looked towards your TV to see it was now showing static.

"Erm...I think you broke my TV-"

"I'm a killer". BEN said, cutting you off. You shrugged and later, made him fix your TV.

Eyeless Jack:

You were waiting for the masked man you saw last night. The man who wore a blue mask, wore a black hoodie and who nearly took your kidney. You knew he would come and try again. And you were making sure he wouldn't succeed. To your luck, he did appear, but not for your kidney.