27

Today is the first day without Tom. Today him and Meghan are going shopping together to present that boyfriend and girlfriend image. Katherine is helping today until tom gets back and then Haz comes tomorrow.

"Katherine hey!" I say opening the door as she runs into my arms hugging me tightly.

"Hey babe I love you but I'm ready to meet my niece now!" She says making me chuckle and nod taking her through to the lounge. Antonia is at school today so it's just us three. I pick up Florence and hand her to Katherine. She takes the little girl in her arms and cuddles her tightly making me smile in awe.

I then make us tea and we sit in the lounge for a chat. I place Florence on her floor mat to play.

"So explain to me this whole fake girlfriend thing" she scoffs and I giggle nodding.

"So basically people are after me currently. So Tom has decided it's best if he looks like he's with someone else. Then they will go after Meghan. However Meghan is a trained fighter so she would be able to take them on. Tom still comes home every night and they are just friends" I reassure and she nods.

"And are you really okay with all this?" She asks and I think for a moment before smiling lightly.

"Of course id rather he didn't fake a relationship with someone but he's doing it to protect me and I need to just get through it it's only for a little while until they can find the guys trying to kill me" I nod and she returns in hugging me.

"You are so strong I mean think about everything you've been through" she says and I nod as tears start to leave my eyes. I chuckle at myself and she returns it as we smile together.

"I love you Katherine so much you are my everything" I say and she starts to cry a little too making us both start laughing.

"I love you too hun" she says hugging me tightly.

"And we both love you" she says holding up my little girl and kissing her head. I nod and laugh as I pick her up and place her in my arms before singing to her softly.

"Y/n isn't that the" she says cutting herself off not knowing wether she should say it.

"The song my mother sang to me" I say and she chuckles hugging me gently.

"Do you remember when it was your 4th birthday and we went to soft play and the kids were being mean and they hit you so your mum poured water on their mums head" she says chuckling and I return it.

"She was a badass" I say and Katherine nods laughing.

"She would be so proud of you and you know how much she wanted to meet Flo" she says smiling through the tears as we both Remember her. We both loved her and Katherine saw her as another mum.

"I know and I know right now she's looking over her" I say and she nods.