14

"Y/n I know you are mad but you can't divorce Tom, if you do we will have to kill you and your father a deal is a deal" Dom says as he enters the room.

"So your son is allowed to cheat on me what kind of fucked up marriage is this!?" I scoff and he looks at the ground obviously in shame.

"I didn't know my son was capable of such a thing. However I'm sorry but you can't divorce and If you choose to see other people that's fine but it must be private" Dom says quietly and toms eyes go wide.

"No she can't do that! That's not fair" Tom states making me chuckle darkly. How dare he think he has control over me.

"What do exactly what you did!?" I scoff and he looks at me with eyes that show his guilt. But I don't care it was his choice.

"Let me get this straight with you Tom. I am your wife by name not by love. You will respect me and show me equality you understand me or so help me I'll fucking shoot a bullet right between your eyes" I say sternly making all there mouths drop. Thank god they have all shut up though. I grab my coat and head to the door.

"Where are you going did your even listen to what my dad said" Tom asks trying to take my coat from me.

"If your allowed to do whatever you want then so am I I'm gonna go get drunk and meet some random guy see you tomorrow" I say and he grabs my waist.

"You aren't helping the situation sweetheart" he says lowly in my ear.

"I don't care" I say and he smirks kissing my neck softly.

"Dangerous game angel" he says making me frown and scoff.

"I don't care now if you even want a chance of fixing things get that girl to go home now" I say and he smiles and kisses my head.

"Already did" he says making me smirk knowing I want to play this game a tad longer.

"Okay goodbye" I say and he shakes his head grabbing me and picking me up bridal style. He carries me upstairs and lays me on the bed.

"You know we could start trying again" he says plainly making me laugh.

"Tom I still hate you you cheated you idiot we aren't together stop acting as though we are I'll see you tomorrow" I say heading back downstairs to the front door.