Female Dragon x Male Reader

Start from the beginning

Y/N:Put me down!

Delilah:Quiet!You should be gratefull for me saving your life.If they got to you,theyd opened you like a tin can.Im only doing it because you freed me so dont get any ideas.

Y/N:...Thank you.

Y/N couldnt see but Delilahs eyes slightly widened at his words and sencerety in his voice and had she not been covored in scales she would blush.

Delilah:...Whatever.

As they got away the first forever knight got out of the room with several kiss marks on his helmet.

Forever knight1:What did I miss sire?

King:Where exactly were you?

Timeskip 10 minutes

Delilah had stoped somewhere outside of the town on a tall hill before putting Y/N on the ground and standing up on two legs.

Delilah:This should be far enough.

Y/N:Where are you gonna go?

Delilah:I was thinking I could find my spaceship and contact my dad to pick me up.

Y/N:But if you really are an alien that came in a spaceship,the forever knights had already teared it to pieces and used its technology for their own purposes.

Delilah:Fantastic.Where am I supposed to go,everything on this planet is too tin!

Y/N:I have an idea.

Timeskip docks

Y/N led Delilah to a only skyscraper in the docks.The skyscraper was hollow.It was a giant end of the world werehouse.

Delilah:I suppose itll work.For now.

Y/N was glad he still wore his helment.It was by pure coincedence she was his type. While he was an honest person living for the well being of others,he was also a living proof that opposites atract.In this case the opposite being a bad girl.

Delilah:Arent you gonna take of that helmet off.You humans have tiny lungs and I dont think theres even enough air for me.

Y/N:I-Im fine.

Delilah squints her eyes,finding his voice suspicious.Shethen flinged his helmet of with her prehensile tail.It was then when she first haw his face.First time she saw any human face for that matter.

Delilah:(Not bad.)

Delilah:There,isnt that better?

Y/N:I suppose so.Why are you looking at me like that?

Y/N noticed Delilahs eyes aiming st him with a slight smile on the edge of hef cheek.

Delilah:I was always,fascinated with mammals.Say Y/N,are you seeing anyone at the moment?

Y/N:Forever knights life is lonely.But once the Earth is safe itll all be worth it.

Delilah then arched back until she was on all fours again as she stepped closer to Y/N.

Delilah:But youre not a forever knight anymore,are you?You betrayed them,caused the demage to their castle and released their only and most imprtant prisoner.That is very bad.Theres no way you can be their buddy anymore.

Y/N:Youre,youre right.

Delilah:So now nothing holds you back from meeting someone.

Delilah placed her open palm in front of Y/N and placed her index at the bottom of his body suit.She then moved her finger upwards untill she schratched him under his chin.

His suit then fell apart until he was left in his shirt and underwear.

Delilah:Not much clothes under there.

Y/N:Its really warm in that suit.What are you doing?

Delilah:Well I ran away from my home world because he didnt let me see my boyfriends.And after all these centuries he mustve forgot about me.Consider this a win win situation.You get a girlfriend and I can make my dad angry.Hell be so worried about me he wouldnt dare to say no.

Y/N:(I have nothing to lose.Or anything left.Plus,hard to resist her and that voice.)

Y/N:F-fine.

Delilah:(Look at him blush.As if he had a choice anyway.)

Delilah:Hehe,come here.

She grabbed his whole body with her right hand or claw to bring him to her beak like mouth as she licked him across his entire face.And the rest of his body too.It wasnt long after this kissing that they heard a loud crash outside.

Y/N:What was that?

Delilah:Go outside and see!

Y/N went out of the building to see a huge spaceship laying on the sea surfice.Large doors opened to show an even bigger dragon like alien in a red metallic armor.

Dragon:Exuse me but I come to look for my daughter?

Y/N:I belive she is in there.Is her name by any chance,Delilah?

Dragon:Yes.

Y/N:I-Ill go get her.

Y/N went back inside the artificial skycraper and told Delilah the news.Soon enough the front wall opened up like a door as they both stepped out.

Delilah:Hi dad.Took you long enough.

Dragon:Why are you naked?

Y/N:Youre naked?!

Y/N quickly covered his eyes prompting Delilah to chuckle.

Delilah:What?Those metal men were attacking me for centuries and I couldnt just change my clothes.Besides,its normall for reptilian life forms.And before you say anything else dad,hes my boyfriend and I not going home without him.

Dragon placed his palm or his claw over his eyes beofre releasing a tired.

Dragon:Fine.Just promise me to be more carefull in the future.

Delilah:Ill try but no promises.

Y/N:(What have I got myself into?)

Author:(Just a quick note,next chapter of this book is tommorow.Usually it would be Ben 10 Human females but I don't have the next story ready yet so instead of two human and one alien story it'll be the other way around.I apologise for any inconvenience.)