𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓡𝓮𝓭𝓬𝓸𝓪𝓽 𝓑𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓴𝓼 𝓦𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓽𝓸𝓷 𝓟𝓽. 1

Start from the beginning

“I’d like to meet her” Aro spoke in a gasp-like tone after he had finished reading Edward’s thoughts, and Edward slowly turned around making his wife sigh looking at her friend who sadly nodded…

“Ah, young Bella” Aro creepily added emphasis on Bella’s name, “immortality becomes you- oh and lovely Addison, I was so sad to see that Alice and Jasper weren’t here… What’s this the second time they’ve left you behind?” Addison clenched her jaw at his words holding back the urge to start a literal war as Emmett placed a firm hand on her shoulder, keeping her grounded and out of trouble.

Aro smiled before shrieking with laughter making Addison cringe along with Bella as he heard the thumping of Renesmee’s heart beating, “I hear her strange heart”... He once again held out his hand and Renesmee glanced over at her mother and then to Addison for some reassurance and Addison slowly nodded even though she didn’t fully or at all trust the man, and the little girl stepped forward… "Hello Aro" her voice was strong and polite.

Aro further outstretched his hand as an offering but Renesmee ignored it, placing her hand on his cheek instead and using her powers on him, and he became transfixed by what she had shown him, just like the witnesses had done before him…

✰✰✰

“Magnifico!” Aro slowly straightened and Addison reached forward pulling her niece closer to her body and away from the redcoats with a dark glare

“Magnifico!” Aro slowly straightened and Addison reached forward pulling her niece closer to her body and away from the redcoats with a dark glare. "Half mortal, half immortal, conceived and carried by this newborn while she was still human"...

“Impossible!” Caius shouted, making Aro turn around, “do you think they fooled me, brother?”

Bella and Edward slowly turned around guiding their daughter back towards the group of witnesses, as Jacob snarled and growled, “Jake!” Addison practically snarled grabbing the russet brown werewolf by the scruff of his neck making him huff as he was forcefully turned around, “you wanna get your shit together before you start a war buddy?” 

“Bring the informer forward”. Irina was brought towards the front with Caius and Aro, Tanya and Kate’s golden eyes softening at the sight of their sister, “is that the child you saw?” 

Caius pointed at Renesmee who backed closer into the comfort of her auntie who was getting really sick and tired of listening to everyone call Renesmee child instead of by her name…

✰✰✰