𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓡𝓮𝓭𝓬𝓸𝓪𝓽 𝓑𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓴𝓼 𝓦𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓽𝓸𝓷 𝓟𝓽. 1

Start from the beginning

“Aro’s looking for Alice” Edward spoke never tearing his golden eyes away from Aro as his sister sarcastically chuckled “well then he can keep looking, she’s not here, I’m the only Cullen Twin on the battlefield today”...

As Aro and his army drew even closer the wolf-packs emerged from the woods to join the Cullens and their witnesses, Jacob and Leah in their wolf-forms moving to stand next to Bella, Edward, Renesmee, Addison, and Fred…

✰✰✰

Aro and his army stood in a line across from the Cullen Family and their friends, Carlisle stepping forward to address the guards, “Aro let us discuss things as we used to, in a civilized manner”

Aro and his army stood in a line across from the Cullen Family and their friends, Carlisle stepping forward to address the guards, “Aro let us discuss things as we used to, in a civilized manner”. Addison really couldn’t see the so-called redcoats ever being civilized and if they ever were, what had changed?

“Fair words, Carlisle, but a little out of place, given the battalion you’ve assembled against us”. Addison almost scoffed at his words, his army was ten times bigger and he wanted to talk about a battalion? “I can promise you, that was never my intent, no laws have been broken”.

“We see the child, do not treat us as fools” Caius’ voice was harsh making Carlisle hold back the urge to roll his eyes, “she is not an immortal” his voice was filled with authority as he glanced around the field looking at the members on both sides, “these witnesses can attest to that, or you can look, see the flush of human blood in her cheeks”. 

“Artifice!” Aro held up his hand cutting off the blonde who huffed like a child, “I will collect every facet of the truth, but from someone more central to the story… Edward as the child clings to your lovely sister and newborn mate, I assume you are involved”. Aro spoke, slowly stepping forward with his hand outstretched...

Edward placed his hand on his daughters head gently stroking her hair as he glanced down at Bella and Addison who both stared at him with unsure glares before Addison slowly nodded, pulling her niece closer to her body…

✰✰✰