Twenty-Three

•Amir•

He held his head down as he walked in his house. His mom and dad were still here because they got a flood going on in they building.

"Amir , that's you?" My dad asked. "Amir." My mom called as he walked to the kitchen.

He took his cap off. "You ok , baby?" His mama asked. He shook his head no as he sighed.

"What's wrong?" His dad asked as he hugged his mom. Amir pulled away and sat down at the table. He wiped his eyes but a few more tears fell.

"M-my-" he cut himself off. "You got an STD? I done told yo nasty ass-" he was cut off by Alaina.

"Stop." She mugged him. "What's wrong, baby?" She asked. "Ion know if kalanie told y'all , but my daughter got  a brain tumor. She almost died today , and she still in the hospital." He sighed.

"Yeah I knew about the cancer , Ian know about all this. Can I go see her?" Aron asked. "Only me and kalanie can be in there tonight. You can see her tomorrow." Amir explained.

"Ohh. That ain't my grandbaby, so I don't give a damn. And you need to get a DNA test before you pay for that lil girl surgery." Alaina continued to clean up.

"I already know she mine. I don't need a DNA test." Amir spoke up. "how amir?" She yelled.

"Cuz I know who the fuck I laid up with. I trust her , I know she wouldn't pin a baby on me. And the lil girl got my whole face. She walk like me and everything." Amir responded.

"Amir that don't mean a damn thing. People say I look like Beyonce. You think I'm related to her?"

"Who told you tha-" she cut Aron off. "No, amir. You want that lil girl to be yours, and I don't see why cuz she's not very cute-" amir quickly cut her off.

"My daughter is the cutest Lil girl in the world. Fuck what you gotta say. You don't gotta believe that she's mine , but don't disrespect her or her mother , and try to get me to believe that she doesn't belong to me. Mama you can't comprehend the fact that you wasn't there when we had sex. You don't know what we discussed or agreed to." He explained.

"Actually I was there-" he cut her off. "We didn't even do anything that time. No you wasn't." He shook his head as he stood up and began heading to the door.

He opened the door and headed out.

•kalanie•

"No. I'm just a lil worried right now."she explained to Wayne. "Lemme take sum pressure off of you." He grabbed her waist.

"No. I have to get back to the hospital." She spoke as she headed to the bathroom.

"No Wayne. I already told you , we're done....I can't keep doing that. I have to focus on my child." She shook her head.

Wayne smacked his lips. "Alright, I see how it is." He shrugged. "Bye kalanie. Holler at me when you ready to leave yo baby daddy alone." He walked out.

Kalanie furrowed her eyebrows. She followed him downstairs. "I don't want my baby daddy, I j-" he walked out cutting her off.

She sighed. She really felt bad cuz Wayne was really a good dude , but she just couldn't see herself with him.

She hopped in the shower and then got dressed.

•••••••

"Daddy, I hungry." Khloe kicked her feet up. "What you want?" He asked as he held her hand.

"Pizza." She smiled. "Alright." Amir stood up. "No da, I come with you." She whined.

"You can't come with daddy." He kissed her forehead. She wasn't hearing that.

"Da, I come with you." She sat up. "Stay with her. I'll go get it." Kalanie stood up.

"Nah , I got it. I want you to stay with her." Amir explained. Kalanie shrugged.

"You can't go baby." Kalanie stood up and sat next to her in the bed.

"Daddy." Khloe cried as amir kissed her cheek repeatedly. "I gotta go. I love you." He explained.

She cried as she watched him walk out of the room. "He'll be back." Kalanie explained as Khloe laid her head on Kalanies shoulder.

"I want da." She sniffled. "He'll be back." Kalanie repeated as she hugged Khloe.

Soon joy feel asleep. She laid back in the bed as kalanie climbed out of the bed. She sat down on the chair next to the bed.