Grandmas Cookies

Techno stood in line at the star shape waiting for the next task. He was then given a circle shaped tin, he sat down and opened the tin. There was a circle cookie with a star outline. The guards announced the Rules, you must give your cookie the shape you have picked before the time runs out or you lose, if your cookie breaks or does not have the exact shape you also lose. Techno worked somewhere the guards couldn't see him. He had just about done half of his shape when his cookie snapped in half, he looked down frightened at his broken cookie, he had lost. He looked next to him where Wilbur was sitting with his star shaped cookie as well. Wilbur finished the outline but before he could show the guards technoblade tackled him and took the cookies.
"Sorry Wilbur, it seems you lost" technoblade said with a smirk.
"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU" Wilbur shouted bringing the attention of the guards. They saw technoblade with the finished cookie and let him go. They grabbed Wilbur and the broken cookie techno had left behind.
"IM SORRY TOMMY" Wilbur choked "WIN THIS FOR ME PLEASE" he said as the guards killed him.
"NO WILBUR" Tommy shouted realizing what happened.
Technoblade was escorted back to the room where he saw Tubbo waiting there.
"How did you finish so quickly" technoblade asked.
"I got triangle" Tubbo said "it was pretty easy, how did you finish so quickly"
"That doesn't matter" techno went to sit next to Tubbo. They sat for a few minutes when the door opened again and Tommy came in, his face was stained with tears and he looked at techno. He jumped to attack techno immediately.
"HEY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU" techno shouted as he fought Tommy
"I KNOW WHAT YOU DID!" Tommy shouted as he scratched techno in the face "YOU SET HIM UP!! YOU KILLED HIM"
"Hey Tommy calm down dude" Tubbo said as he backed away from the fight.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP TUBBO" Tommy shouted "HE KILLED HIM!!! HE KILLED WILBUR" techno pushed tommy onto the floor and got back up.
"Calm down dude, I didn't kill the guy" he said as he climbed up one of the bed towers and sat down. Tommy was crying his eyes out. Technoblade looked at the splotches of blood on his Jacket from the game and looked at the door waiting for everyone else to finish. Slowly one by one the people who have won enter, philza, Jschlatt, quackity, badboyhalo, skeppy, sapnap, karl, dream and so on. Once everyone had finished techno, philza, and tubbo (self-invited) hung out and then went to bed