The doll

The contestants were brought out into a field. The rules where simple, you get across without getting spotted by that thing. You can only move when the doll isn't looking and singing the words "green light, red light" Technoblade and philza have decided to work together to win. As the doll started singing they both started to walk, they saw two players running like crazy. Once the doll had turn around, one of the guys fell over and the other muttered "idiot" the doll looked at the guy who fell and a gunshot went off. "Wow they really took the extra mile" I whispered to philza. The other guy started screaming at the top of his lungs and ran. Next minute he was laying in a pool of blood. Almost everyone started screaming and running. TECHNOBLADE himself let out a shrilling scream. Once the doll started singing again, a few contestants ran for it. Techno continued walking with philza. Once they made it through, a few others had made it through as well. A few people were crying and those who weren't crying were busy freaking out.
"HI TECHNOBLADE, YOU HOW ARE?" A voice said, techno turned and saw Tubbo standing there with a smile on his face.
"Why the fuck are you so calm?!" Philza asked him.
"Well everyone died at some point, what's the problem when dying earlier than others. It simply ends the pain you had in this world, and if you don't die then that's also great" a wicked laugh came from behind.
"Oh son, you don't really believe that do you?!" Jschlatt chuckled again "that is the most childish thing I have ever heard, death doesn't save you from this terrible fate. It brings you pain and suffering. IT BRINGS EVERYONE BESIDE YOU PAIN AND GRIEF" Tubbo looked scared and turned around "That's not true, death ends suffering and pain. It saves you from this evil world" Jschlatt chuckled once again and left.
"What's up with him?" Tubbo asked turning to us again. Philza shrugged his shoulders and then the first competition was over.
"RANBOO" Tubbo shouted spotting him still in the field. Those who have completed the game were brought back to their room.
"WHAT THE FUCK" tommyinnit shouted as he rocked himself in his bed.
"Calm down tommy" Wilbur said as he sat next to him "everything is fine"
Tommy looked up and looked at him as if he were a complete psychopath.
They all went to the bed we woke up in or with our friends. A few minutes later the guards came back in.
"PLEASE LET US LEAVE" someone shouted.
"We can not do that" a guard replied.
"IF YOU WONT LET US LEAVE ON OUR OWN ACCORDS AT LEAST LET US VOTE ON IT, IF HALF OR MORE SAY END THE GAME THAN WE LEAVE!"
"Fine" one of the guards said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Techno was the first in line to pick a choice. The hardest decision he's probably ever made. The big green button flowed as he pushed it and went to the side of people who have voted, all alone. One by one people voted until there were only 1 person left. Dream. He went up and looked at the numbers. It was perfectly even. The choice was completely his, and he didn't even hesitate. He almost immediately push the green button resulting and half the people with mixed reactions from grief to fear.  As he sat down on the bed by himself, he heard people crying. That night they all ate dinner and went to bed.