Hidden Love

A blond hokage heaved a sigh, as he gently shut his laptop. He tiredly reclined back into his chair. Naruto was physically, and mentally exhausted. The blond detached himself from reclining to lean forward then place his elbows upon his desk, as his tan hands covered his face. White glistening teeth bit down on a plumped lip that quivered. Naruto shook his head as he twitched his leg up, and down trying to compose himself. He removed his tan hands away, from his face reviling stinging red eyes. Blond eyelashes fluttered closed, as the tears he begged not to be released escaped to stream down his burning whiskered cheeks.

A broken chuckle escaped his quivering lips, as he watched with pain blue eyes his tears design his desk.

'A grown man crying.' The blond mentally laughed.

The blonds tan fingers clashed with his golden locks, as he inhaled a deep breath then exhaled. Despite trying to compose himself the tears continued to stream down his whiskered cheeks. Naruto's heart twisted with pain it was a pain he's been used to, since a certain raven left, for the first time. At first Naruto saw the pain in his heart, as him just missing his best friend, but as the years flew by without the raven the pain only increase. Bringing the raven back from the war made his heart flutter, and swell with warmth that he was, finally home.

Then the pain nailed into his heart, once again when the Sasuke left. He understood about the raven trying to find his real self, but twelve years being away, then for him to return between those twelve years to only be home for certain amount of a day, before he took off once again, and to the pain increasing, and stabbing the blonds heart when Sasuke took Sakura with him. By, now Naruto didn't fight against the agonizing tears that flowed like a waterfall from his darkened blue eyes.

At that time he blamed, and blamed his pain heart that he just missed the ravens company, but when his best friend Sakura confessed they had done it, since they were extremely close, and...that she was awaiting his child, he completely broke, shattered, disintegrated. What hurt Naruto even more was his so called girl best friend began to avoid him, and became even more obsessed with Sasuke. Naruto never at the time understood why he felt like this, he thought maybe he still had feelings after Sakura, but that was just a false, and low excuse. He stopped having feelings for her, since the academy. It's funny how he, finally understood his feelings, and coming from someone that he least expect.

Sai

Sai was the one who noticed Naruto's bright smile that was just a mask to his pained heart. Despite learning from books Sai was really aware, and very observant on one's features to fully understand, and to determine wither the book was a lie. Sai had been reading about how to figure out wither someone was lying, and the same time he was reading a book about love, since that was the one emotion was difficult to understand, but sadly he was able to understand, after obtaining feeling for Sakura. The paler raven had asked what was the problem, and like a balloon filled with too much air, he popped making him gush out his heart aching problem. Hearing every problem, and feeling Sai would run through the pages to see, if he could connect the puzzle. His eyes widen thinking about an answer that he thought was highly impossible.

"Naruto-kun...You know I' not very good with emotions, so don't get angry with me, with the answer I'm about to revel."

He didn't answer, other than painfully sobbing.

"N-naruto-kun....can you...possible...be in love with...Sasuke?"

Naruto abruptly stood up, from his chair making it roll back with force letting it clash with the wall. He didn't want to remember that past conversation, the conversation that reveled his undying love for his best friend.