😈1.Torturing😈

🐯Taehyung's POV🐯

"Please leave me. I dont love you"my lover Sona told me.

My soft expression changed into an angry one" But a hour ago you said you loved me"

"Please leave me I beg" I smirked

"Now you can only leave for hell" I said and grabbed a knife near my table.

"No please no, my mother is waiting for me"

"Don't worry I'll send her to hell too you both can reunite there" I said she started crying.

I placed the knife near her thigh and struck it under her pain.

"Ah please leave me it hurts" She said wincing in pain.

"Sorry babe you don't love me I don't love you" I said and struck the knife in her stomach.

She started heaving. She was getting out of breath. This view, I loved it.

T-tae p-l-please leave my m-mother, but-t k-kill me"she said and passed out. She is now dead. I smirked and called my men.

"Hello, here is a dead body in the basenent, come and take care of it" I said and left the place

I came out of my house for taking a breath.

I wandering all round the city. There I saw a gift store why not I buy some gift for myself. I thought and went towards the gift store.

As I entered the store a bell dinged. "Welcome sir" she said without looking at me.

As she looked at me she widened her eyes. I smiled at her which she returned too.

"H-how may I help you. What would you like to buy."

"Umm show me some wall clocks. " I said she went somewhere at came towards me with a big box in her hand.

She started showing me. I stared at her. She looked towards me at saw that my gaze was towards her.

She blushed, this was a perfect chance.

"Could I ask you out on a date? " I said and smirked she blushed.

She nodded I immediately grabbed her nape and pulled her dangerously close to me. She looked at my eyes and than closed it.Maybe waiting for me to kiss her.

"Babe you'll get it at our date" I said and lips brushing a little bit.

She grabbed my phone that was in my hand and entered her mobile no.

"I'll be waiting for you tomorrow" She said and left.

She had switched herself to a male friend.He entered at asked
"What would you buy sir.Mia said that she has some work so I'll be serving you"

This boy entered was super cute. I wanted to eat his chubby cheeks and kiss that lips. So cute.

"Do you have flower vase." I said he nodded went and came in with some vases in his hands.

"Sir only this much is in stock" He said and I nodded

After a few seconds I picked up a pot and payed for it.

The boy thanked me and I left.