Chapter 24: Just an alliance.

Start from the beginning

"I want to zip it down but we have a gala to attend. We can't be late." He pulled the zip up slowly.

"Why do you make everything so sensual?" I shook my head, laughing.

I caught him looking at me through the reflection on the mirror. He turned me towards him and pulled me closer, wrapping his hand around my back. He kissed my neck which caused me to moan. I ran my hand through his luscious black hair and he could clearly tell I wanted more.

"Sorry, we got a gala to attend." He pulled back and walked out of the room.

"You're an ass!"

"You deserve it!" He laughed.

Lea-1, Leo-1

[At the gala]

"Mr. Ricci, Mr. Casada! So glad you could make it!" A man, probably in his mid or late 40s greeted. "And you must be Ms. Caruso and Ms. White, I have heard so much about you from Alexander."

I nodded with a smile. "Likewise."

Soon Diana walked into the gala in her beautiful pink gown WITH JAVIER! Oh, Leo is going to flip.

"What the fuck is Javier doing with my sister?!" He raged as he marched towards them. I ran after him.

"Javier, what the fuck is this?"

"He is my date." Diana smirked

"No, he is not."

"Leo shut up." I hit his arm.

"Lea told me it was okay to bring a date and she would handle you." She winked at me.

"Thanks a lot D." I facepalmed.

"You said that?" he turned towards me.

"She's not a kid anymore Leo, what is wrong with you? I get it you're protective of her but Javier is your own best friend!"

"That is exactly why I am worried."

"Hey, I'm right here!" Javier scrunched his eyebrows.

"Look your sister is a fighter for god sake! Let her have fun. You will shut up and not bother her."

"But I-"

"Zip it and dance with me." I pulled him to the dance floor.

"Only Lea can tell this man to shut the hell up and he will listen." Javier laughed.

"I love her for a reason Jav." Diana giggled.

Leo's pov:

"I cannot believe you let my sister bring a date."

"What do you mean, let her? She can do whatever she wants."

"You really shouldn't have done that."

"Or what?"

This fucking woman. She owns me and she knows it. She wore a red gown with a huge thigh high slit. The men around us were watching her like hungry dogs. No one dared to come near her because they know she's future Mrs. Ricci. I loved that.

I slammed my lips into hers and kissed her right in the middle of the dance floor. She kissed me back for a few seconds before she backed away and said, "There are so many people watching."

"Then let's give them a show, shall we?" I chuckled and continued kissing her.

"What's wrong with you today? You're horny as fuck." She laughed.

"I was away from you for so many days and I almost thought I lost you so please...let me have my moment and shut up."

"Yes sir."

My hands rose up her exposed thigh and travelled up and down. She put her leg up a little in response and her hands caressed my neck.

"Let's get out of here." she whispered.

"You read my mind tesoro."

"Did they just ditch us?" Emma facepalmed.

"Those horny motherfuckers can't keep their hands off of each other." Matteo laughed.

[At home]

Azalea's pov:

As we were walking up to my room, Leo's phone rang and he went outside in the backyard to talk. I waited for him inside.

"What's taking him so long?" I said as I went out to check on him.

"That is great dad, now you can sign the deal in peace." he said. "I know, now you and Xander don't have to deal with that asshole."

What is he talking about? What deal?

"She doesn't know dad. I don't know if I should tell her." he sighed.

What is he hiding?

"She will hate me if she knows that this whole marriage thing was because of a business deal."

"It was what?!" I yelled in shock.

"Shit." He cursed.

To be continued...

I hope y'all liked this chapter! What is Leo talking about?! This was all a business deal?! What will Lea do now? What do you think will happen next? Keep reading to find out ;) ILYSMM xx