【Redemption and Sanity】Ch.9┌The truth┘

Почніть із самого початку

''NO! Hell no, Beth. You are not a bastard. I have already made the papers of making you my legal and most trustworthy child. In some minutes the press will be here and I will show the world that you are my, Bai's family descendent.'',

''Why?'',

''Because I need you, Beth. Your mother has left me alone for so many years, and now she's gone. I really need someone on my side. I need you.'',

''What if your family disagrees?'',

''The twins are kindhearted people, they already want to meet their sister. But my wife and our eldest daughter are cunning, they shouldn't be trusted as I told you.'',

''I understand Mister Bai.'',

''Please, call me father Beth.'',

''No. What if you leave me and be all alone once again? I can't get attached to you.'',

''I will never abandon you again, you have my promise,''

he said, and I believed him.

We talked about our lives.

He told me everything about him and my mother, it felt weird, but I think I already recognized him as my father.

''What if I do something wrong? Will, you hate me?'',

''No, Beth. You are my daughter, I will always have your back.''

the time for the press meeting had come and the room was filled with people.

We signed the papers and gave our first hug, he didn't want to let me go but knew he had to.

''Emmet Bai's daughter, Beth Kappa, became his second successor.'',

''BETH KAPA, THE MAFIA PRINCESS.'',

''The love between father and daughter, Beth Kappa'',

''The Icy Queen, is indeed Emmet Bais' daughter.'',

''What happened to Beth Kappa? Discovery of her father.'',

''Beth Kappa, the legal heir of Emmet Bai's empire.''

the news was on fire and Emmet had told me that tonight we were going to meet the underground rulers, as I had to know them for the business.

He said that the biggest leader would be there, as to also smaller clans will attend too.

I was dressed in a black long silky dress, my shoes were high and had stripes that went a little above my ankles.

Father, as he said I should call him from now on, dressed too for the occasion and we reached our destination in a fancy car.

He stood outside and went to open my door. Everyone was shocked to see Master Bai, one of the biggest mafia bosses behave in such a way.

I took his arm and went inside, which wasn't any media, just the mafia bosses.

The only reason I agreed to his request was that he was my father. I did have s selfish motive. But I had already told him, I wanted to get revenge on Anna Milson.

A woman that saved my life when I was first abducted.

We reached the door,

''Are you ready for this?'',

''Yes, I am, father.'',

he looked at me delighted and someone pushed the door open for us.

We went in like a King and his little daughter, which was now announced as a princess.

I noticed there were over fifty people that stood up from their seats at the table and bowed.

''This is my daughter, Beth. She will be, from now on, representing the young generation of our Bai and Guang family, as her grandparents had already given her the title. She is the second person after the head of the council, our Mister Damian Yang, whom you should respect and bow to. She is merciless, I can only say that much. I will now take my leave. I hope you all give her the respect she needs, as she is the only woman in this council after Miss Anna, mother of Damian Yang.''

Who- What- What did he just say?

I was dumbfounded.

Damian was standing in the same room as me and he was the head of the mafia council.

I knew he wasn't Miss Martha's biological son and was only blood-related with Mister Oliver but I didn't know his birth mother was Anna Milson, the only female in this council before me.

I was shocked, but I couldn't show any emotions in this type of situation.

''Beth, your role here isn't just a ruler of the two families, you make decisions for half the territories over the map. Even if some of them belong to the Yang family, you rule them. Also, you represent the only female member of this council. My daughter only agreed to become the leader because of Miss Anna Milson. She knows who killed her, and she is here for revenge.''.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.