Instagram

Shay's POV:
Recently, I've been wanting to ask Lizzie if she wants to start an instagram account with me but have been hesitant because I'm not sure if she's ready to take this step in our relationship. Lizzie is currently downstairs, making lunch for the two of us. I had no classes today, so Lizzie decided to call in 'sick' because, she wanted to stay with me and have a relaxing day. As I walked downstairs, I saw Lizzie dancing to some music and singing along as well. When she saw me, she came over and grabbed my hands, dragging me to the kitchen with her. Soon enough, we were both jamming out to the music. Approximately 30 minutes later, the food was ready; and so we dished it up and ate at the table.

 Approximately 30 minutes later, the food was ready; and so we dished it up and ate at the table

"This is delicious baby." I said to her while giving her a sweet kiss. "Thank you princess." She said pulling me in for a passionate kiss by my chin. We continued to laugh and just talk for the rest of lunch. "Hey baby, can I ask you something?" She looked into my eyes with such love and adoration. "Of course princess. You never have to ask me if you wanna ask me a question, you can just ask the question." She said giving me a small peck on my lips. "Okay, so we've been dating for just over 7 months..." Lizzie gave me small smile before I continued. "... and for the last few weeks, I've been meaning to ask you a question. I was wondering if you wanted to start and instagram account together?" I looked down at my lap, but she soon pulled my head up, by my chin, so that I was looking at her. She gave me a smile. "Absolutely princess!!" I was surprised, to say the least. "Really?" "Totally!" I pulled her in for a kiss. After we pulled apart, we put our foreheads together and just held each other's hands. We cleaned the kitchen and washed the dishes, before heading towards the living room, to cuddle on the couch.

Lizzie'sPOV:
Shay and I were currently cuddling on the couch, trying to put our instagram page together. "What do you want the name of our page to be baby?" She asked me softly, while looking at her phone screen. "What about LizxShay_official?" She turned to me with a massive smile on her face and kissed me. "That is absolutely perfect baby!" She turned around and snuggled her back against my front, while I wrapped my arms around her waist. After about an hour, the account was set up and we were deciding on what picture to post first. "Which pictures do you wanna post?" "I found a few but I can't make up my mind." "How about we post them all?" I suggested. "You really want to?" "Of course." I said giving her a kiss on her head.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

LizxShay_official