First Time

Time skip 4 months later. Shay and Lizzie are doing amazing. They have spent so much time together going on cute dates between college and other stuff.

TW: smut
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Shay's POV:

Lizzie and I are hanging out at her apartment, watching a show in her lounge. There have been a few times where we have come close to having sex, but I have always found a way to get out of doing it because I've never done it before. I've done stuff with my other girlfriends in the past, but it never got to the sex stage because I never felt the connection I do with Lizzie. We were also never in long enough relationships mostly because they were all toxic or bitches.
The thing is, I don't know how to bring it up with her. I feel like I'm going to ruin our relationship because I have no experience.

Lizzie's POV:

Shay and I are currently snuggling on my couch, watching 'Brooklyn nine-nine'. She moved between my legs with her back on my chest. I snaked my arms around her waist and interlocked one hand with hers, and took the other hand and kissed the back of it. She then took her hand that was interlocked with mine and did the same thing. I pulled her closer to me and placed a few soft kisses on her neck. She tilted her head slightly, giving me more access. She moaned softly at the contact. I found her sweet spot right behind her earlobe, and I knew I had found it because she took her hand out of mine and grabbed my neck pulling me closer. Since we were both in a graphic tee and underwear, I had easier access to her thighs. I took my free hand and lightly traced patterns on her inner thigh, slowly making my way up.
She instinctively took her hand away from my neck and grabbed my hand before I got too close. She sat up, crossed her legs and started to fiddle with her rings. I got a little concerned because this happened every time. I didn't have a problem with it, it just made me worry that she didn't like me anymore.
"Princess, what's wrong?" I sat up and gently turned her around. She kept her eyes glued to her lap. "Bubba, please talk to me. Do you not want to? It's completely fine if you aren't comfortable yet but I need you to talk to me so I can help you." I spoke to her in a calm and gentle tone so she wouldn't think I was mad.
"It's not that I don't want to. I mean, I do but..." she started to hesitate thinking I would be upset with her. "You can tell me anything princess."
"It's my first time." I could barely hear her, she spoke so softly. "Bubba, can you repeat that? I didn't quite catch it."
"It's my first time." I sighed out of relief. I took my index finger and lifted her chin up and gave her a sweet smile. "We don't have to do anything, if you're not ready for it. We can wait as long as you want. We never have to do it if that's what you're comfortable with. It's all up to you." She gave me a soft kiss on the lips. "Sorry." "What are you sorry for bubba?" "That you have to be with someone who has no experience." "I don't care if you have no experience or whether you're an expert. The only thing that matters to me, is that I'm with you. Plus I chose to be with you and that means that I accept all the things that you don't like about yourself, and the stupid goofy things you do in public, and everything in between. There is nothing you could say to me that would make me upset with you. You say the word and we can take it as slow or as fast as you want. Okay?" She pushed me down on the couch and sat on my lap. She placed a soft kiss on my lips. "I love you." I could see that she instantly regretted saying that, thinking it was too early. I pulled her in for a passionate kiss and responded. "I love you too bubba."
She began kissing along my jawline and I let out a soft moan as she reached my ear and started nibbling on my earlobe.
"Bubba, are you sure?" "Yes. I think I'm ready to take this step in our relationship." "Okay. If you want me to stop at any point, you just tell me and I'll stop okay?" "Okay."