Christmas with the Olsens Pt. 1

Lizzie's POV:
Today was Christmas day and my mom invited us over for the day so that she could meet Shay. I told her that we have been dating for 6 months and I was ready to introduce her to her and my dad. I'm not at all sure how my dad is going to react when I introduce Shay and him to each other. Shay is the best thing that has happened to me in a long time and hopefully my dad will have overcome his fear of me being with a woman. My mom has always been supportive since the beginning. Every time I have introduced them to a girlfriend, my mom is always so sweet, however my dad seems to just ignore them and not make them feel welcome. My mom knows about the age gap between Shay and I and is supportive and accepting because she just wants me to be happy.

I was sitting on my bed when I heard the shower turn off. I made my way into the bathroom and saw my girlfriend drying her hair with a towel wrapped around her stunning fiseque. I walk behind her and wrap my arms around her waist as she stops drying her hair and places the hairdryer on the bathroom counter.
"Hey love." I say kissing down Shay's neck to her shoulder. "Hey gorgeous." She says turning around and giving me a passionate kiss. "Can you help me pick out my outfit? I want to look nice but sexy at the same time." "Of course love." We make our way back into the bedroom. I sit on the bed as she makes her way over to the closet where she keeps half of her clothes since we practically live at each other's apartments.
"Okay, so what are the options?"
She takes out two outfits that she had picked and placed them on the bed with a pair of shoes for each.
"There are others that I have but these two are my favorite, I just can't decide which one is best for meeting your parents." "I don't think I can judge with them just laying on the bed. I think you're going to have to try them on." I say looking at her with a cheeky smirk on my face. "Ohh, I see what you're doing." "Don't know what you're talking about." "mhm... Sure you don't." "Just get your cute butt in the clothes even though you won't have them on when we get home." She changes in front of me since we've seen each other naked before. She changes into a beautiful silk top and black chinos (if you don't know what they are, they're basically like tighter suit pants), with a back belt which has a gold buckle.

 She changes into a beautiful silk top and black chinos (if you don't know what they are, they're basically like tighter suit pants), with a back belt which has a gold buckle

Please pretend the buckle is gold.

"So... What do you think?!" "You look so fucking hot in that." "I know but... The real question is, is it appropriate to meet your parents?" "Yes it is, but it's missing something Christmasy." "Maybe the other one will be better." "Let's see what it looks like." "Okay."
Shay changed into the next outfit while I just stared at her, biting my lip. She had changed into a dark red oversized sweater with some loose jeans and a pair of classic Nike Airforce.

 She had changed into a dark red oversized sweater with some loose jeans and a pair of classic Nike Airforce