Character Info

Name: Shay Steyn.
Meaning of name: Admirable.
Do she like her name: yes
Nickname: Shay (Let me know if you can think of one pls).
Age: 23.
How old she appears: 20.
Eye color: Amber.
Glasses: yes for reading.
Weight: 57,3kg.
Height: 5'7"
Nationality: Italian-American.
Hair color and length: Black with emerald green strips in the front. Reaches just past halfway down her back.
Taste in clothes: Anything really.
Healthy: Yes.
Music: Pretty much anything but mainly certain artist which you'll find out in the story.
Daredevil or cautious: Careful daredevil.
Is she the same alone: Very introverted and only talks to people when she feels a connection.
Good habits: She practices gratitude, makes time for self-care and keeps her space clean.
Bad habits: She bites her nails when nervous, she bounces her leg subconsciously when she's got a lot on her mind, she clicks her pen when she's concentrating and forgets that she's doing it sometimes.
Hobbies: Horse-riding (Western), Boxing, Singing, playing guitar (electric and acoustic), Gym, Cooking, Baking, Skateboarding, Surfing, Track, Reading and Ice-skating.
Family situation: Find out in the story.
Friend situation: Find out in the story.
Deepest fear: Taphophobia - fear of being buried alive.
Worst thing that could happen to her: Loosing a parental figure.
Favorite thing: Butterflies and plants.
Favorite person/role model: Brother and grandad.
What would break her: You'll have to wait.
What is she reluctant to tell people: She is adopted.
Opinion on sex/relationships: There needs to be a mutual feeling and a connection to the person.
How does she feel about herself: Confident some days and others not so much.
Selfish or selfless: Selfless.
Siblings: One brother.
Parents names: Jack and Dani.
Love interest: Elizabeth Olsen.
College courses: English literature, Theatre, Chemistry and Russian.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Allison's build

Kind of what Allison looks like but with emerald green strips in her hair by the front and amber eyes

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Kind of what Allison looks like but with emerald green strips in her hair by the front and amber eyes.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Name: Elizabeth Olsen.
Meaning of her name: God is my oath.
Does she like her name: Yes.
Nickname: Liz or Lizzie.
Age: 27.
How old does she appear: 24.
Eye color: Jade (green).
Glasses: Yes for reading.
Weight: 59kg.
Height: 5'4"
Nationality: American.
Hair color and length: Dirty blonde. Halfway down the back.
Taste in clothes: Casual and simple.
Healthy: Yes.
Music: Pretty much anything.
Daredevil or cautious: Cautious but can be a daredevil at times.
Is she the same alone: Yes.
Good habits: Treats her partner like they are the only one that matters to her, Keeps her space clean, makes time for self care.
Bad habits: Plays with her fingers when she's nervous and taps her feet when she's waiting for something or bored.
Hobbies: Gym, Walking, Running, Reading, and Baking.
Family situation: Find out in the story.
Friend situation: Find out in the story.
Deepest fear: Agoraphobia - fear of open or crowded spaces.
Worst that could happen to her: Loosing a parental figure.
Favorite thing: Bees, flowers and ladybugs.
Favorite person/role model: Mom.
What would break her: You'll have to wait.
What is she reluctant to tell people: Her relationship with her father. You will find out.
Opinion on sex/relationships: There needs to be a mutual feeling and a connection with the person.
How does she feel about herself: Confident most days but sometimes feels like she's not good enough.
Selfish or selfless: Selfless.
Sexuality: Bisexual with a preference for women.
Siblings: none.
Love interest: Allison Steyn.
Teaches English Literature.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Elizabeth's build

Obviously who Elizabeth is played by

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Obviously who Elizabeth is played by.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
A/N.
hey..

So I decided to add more info to the characters to make the story a little more interesting and so that you have a little more background info about them.
She/her Pronouns are used throughout this story. I was rewriting this last night and went back to read another book and didn't realize it had published itself. I forgot to press the don't publish button so I'm sorry about that.
Anyway...
Love ya'll and hope you like this <3

Prof. Olsen जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें