"What is this supposed to mean?" Damn! My ears have been blessed by her voice.

"I think you know how to read Pearl," I smirked looking at the frustrated Pearl in front of me.

"Do you think it is funny?" She yelled. I stood up immediately pushing the desk slightly to which she flinched. No one yells at me.

"Don't use that tone with me, Cecilia. I might have been way too lenient towards you, Huh? And you think you can do whatever you like." I closed the distance between us that I can feel her trembling like a leaf.

"That's not what I meant" she didn't back away from me. Hmm..pearl has some claws after all.

"Yes, I bought Standwicks, what about it?" I said throwing away the file pearl bought.

"See is this one of your games then let me tell you if anything happens to Freya I will..."

"What are you gonna do pearl?" I said pulling her harshly by her waist surely bruising her in the process.

"I am gonna destroy you. Do you seriously think, you are the only one who can do that?" She said with her bloodshot eyes.

"Aha! And how are you gonna do that because I proved myself to you, aren't I?" I grinned thinking about what happened to the poor lover boy.

"And if you are thinking that reporter what is his name Haa, Mathew would be of any help, You should know that guy has already been discarded to a deserted island far away from here. If the hazardous weather condition there didn't kill him first then he will eventually die of starvation." She coughed as her tears came running out and looked at me startled like a thief who got caught.

"Oh I know, sorry to bomb your perfect plan. I am actually quite impressed but you seriously think that stupid video will ruin me and what I have built so far." I said and started to laugh like a Demon.

"I am sorry but he has a family here. Please he was about to leave the country but I came in middle. Please leave him I beg you." She said falling to her knees.

"Well, You should have thought about that before double-crossing me. You are way too beautiful to kill so it's not an option. But if you do this again I will show you just how vile I can be." I said and roughly tugged her to stand up. I came down on her hardly pressing my lips on hers in a punishing kiss. She gasped which made my entry that easy While she is struggling to breathe and hitting my chest with her little fists. I only released her when she is about to pass out.

"Next time doing something like this, remember pearl you would prefer your death after I am done with you." She is still heaving and gulping large amounts of air that she can gather.

"Death tastes sweeter Mr.Theodore Hudson," she said with full rage and tried to stand straight without stumbling. You would beg to differ my fiery little kitten.

"I need to tell you something. This is very urgent." Frank told me as soon as I answered his nth call.

"What, Are you pregnant?" I snickered.

"Oh where is my cold-blooded friend and what have you done to him." He started his theatrics right away.

"What do you want to talk about?"

"Let's meet up at Crowne plaza."

"Fine would be there at 5" I hung up.

~~~~~~§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§~~~~~~

"What the fuck!" I am dumbfounded by this new information.

"Yeah I know," Frank said as if it's not a big deal.