ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10♥︎

Dehliz pe mere dil ki
Jo rakhe hai tune kadam
Tere naam pe meri jindegi
Likh di mere humdum!

.

The next morning,

Sid got up first and looked at his beautiful wife who was sleeping peacefully in his arms!

He looked at her with adore! The innocence in her face attracted him the most.

He admired his gorgeous wife for some minutes and then slowly kept her head in the pillow...

He didn’t wanted to break the peaceful sleep of his begum...

.

He got up slowly from bed and looked at her for one last time!

Then he left....

.
.

He went in another room and took a shower! Then he left to do his work.

.
.

Sana got up after some time.

She looked here and there but couldn’t find her husband!

She smiled thinking about him, how caring and loving he was last night.

She blushed remembering that last night she was sleeping in his arms!

Her sleep broke in the midnight and she saw that her husband was hugging her tightly!

She didn’t understand why she didn’t feel uncomfortable at all, she felt peace to be in his arms as if it was her home!

So, without thinking anything, she Again slept in her husband's arms!

.
.
.

Thinking about him for some more time, she got up and got ready in a pretty red salwar suit.

She kept her hair open as it was wet due to shower and she wore her nose pin and red bengles...

Then she saw a gift box in the dressing table!

Being confused, she opened the gift box to get a note and a payal...

She started reading the note...

.
.

Ek choti si taufa humare begum k liye❤️ aap humare jindegi mein aayi or hum se nikah kar k hume apna hamsafar baanaya, iss liye shukriya.

Ummed hai aap ko apne sauhar k taraf se ye chota sa taufa pasand aayega ❤️

Humari begum k liye unke meer ki  taraf se!

.
.
.

Reading the note, she smiled!

Oh how much loving and sweet her husband is!

His small but sweetest gestures are making her heart swell with happiness!

And day by day, she is feeling a weird liking towards her loving sauhar❤️

.
.
.

She wore the payal, she must say his choice is awesome!

The jingling sound of the payal made her giggle!

Covering her head with her red dupatta, she went outside to meet amma bi and her ammi.

.
.
.

Both ladies were sitting in the hall and talking about their life!

Sana entered there with a smile.

Sana: Assalamualaikum...

Both ladies saw her and replied her salam with a smile.