ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1♥︎

Jakham iss seene mai chupaya hai
Duniya or khud k bich ek dewaar baanaya hai
Jaanta nahi mai mohabbat kya hai
Bas haar ek nayab cheeze ko apna baanaya hai ✨

Sidharth meer, the powerful man for the world was all alone in his world!

No one was there to give him love, comfort and warmth since childhood!

He remembered his terrible past...amma bi, the beautiful old aged woman whom sidharth respect the most, was the one who took care of him when he was a kid!

Amma bi told him that he was the son of a rich businessman but he was an unwanted child!

His mom, dad didn’t wanted to keep him with them! They left the newborn sidharth in this Orphanage home!

Sidharth remembered that how he had to lead painful nights, he used to cry for some motherly warmth!

Gradually, time and dirty people and their rude behaviour made innocent sidharth as an arrogant businessman!

He understood one thing that power and Money can buy everything!

This pathetic truth made his heart blocked, after changing himself into a complete powerful arrogant businessman, he never showed enough emotions to people!

But one thing was still good about him that he never harmed any innocent!

Though he has everything he ever wanted! Whatever he wanted, he got that within a day...for the world, he was living like a king!

But only he knew that he had no peace or anyone to give him the warmth which he always wanted...

.

.

Bholi si soorat, dil ki saaf hai
Haseena hai wo, saab se nayab hai
Uski mohabbat ek anokhi khwaab hai
Wo haar ek mushkil sawal ka jawaab hai..
Pari jaisi khubsoorat, wo ladki laljawaab hai ✨

.

Shehnaaz khan, the beautiful and soft hearted innocent girl who is extremely kind towards people and every creature!

She tries to make people happy!  She loves her mother so much! After her father's death, she handled her mother nicely!

She was young at age but heart was as big as the Sky!

She never lost her belief in Allah and she always wanted to spread love and peace to people.

.
.

Amma bi: sidharth beta, aap nasta toh kar lijiye pehle..

Sid:

nahi hume turant ek naye sheher jaana hai amma bi...

Humare pas naste ka waakt nahi hai, maaf kare hume!

Hum guards ko bol k jayenge ki wo aap ka khayal rakhe!

Or aap hum se waada kijiye ki aap acche se khana khayenge or khud ka khayal rakhenge!

Amma bi:

theek hai baccha! Waada raha!

Par ek waada aap bhi kariye humse!

Aap naye sheher jaa rahe ho toh waha k majar ( holy place for muslims) pe jaroor jaana!

Sid:

Aap ko paata hai amma bi ki hume aap k allah pe biswaas nahi hai...

Aisa kuch bhi nahi kiya unhone humare saath jiske waja se hum unpe bharosa kare!