𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 - 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙽𝙴𝚂𝚂

Start from the beginning

"No, not really. How so?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing. I'll stay home with you, we can have dinner soon." he smiled.

I nodded, "Alright, but where's everybody else?"

"Work." he mumbled.

"Hmm, right.." I said, trailing off.

Something seems fishy. Oh well.

"I'm gonna nap for a while. Wake me up when dinner's ready." I said, laying down on the couch.

"Will do, sissy." he smiled.

Off to dreamland I go. 

!! TIME SKIP !!

A MONTH LATER

"But Mateo, these are so cute!" I whined, pointing at the pink slippers on the screen of my phone.

"Baby...you have like five pairs of slippers. You don't need more." he groaned.

"You're mean.." I muttered.

"Oh yeah?" he grinned, looking down at me.

I blushed, "Yes..."

"You're adorable, baby." he chuckled, planting a kiss on my nose.

"No YOU are adorable." I grinned. 

"I can't wait for these little beans to be born." he said, rubbing my stomach. 

"Same here. Maybe then I can rest at least for a little bit without having some little devils kicking my stomach constantly." I groaned.

I really haven't been sleeping well. On top of uncomfy morning sickness, the babies go wild with kicking during the night. So I don't really get much sleep, sadly. 

Not long anymore, though. My last doctor's appointment, we found out that the babies might be born early, apparently they've developed quickly. 

And, we've also decided on moving to New York! But not for at least three more years, we want the babies to grow up a little, before moving. And Mateo is settling a lot of stuff and business with his father, and that may take a while. 

I've been spending loads of time writing and painting. I've also considered releasing my writings and paintings somewhere. I quite like them. 

"Come on, how about we watch a movie? Mason and Aiden could come too, just like old times." he said with a small smile.

I smiled up at him, "Oh yes! I'd love that!" 

"Great, how about you go set up the movie, I'll ring Mason and Aiden, and get some snacks." he smiled.

I nodded, "Okie dokie."

I walked to the living room, and turned on Netflix, scrolling through the shows and movies. 

Fear Street : Check the full triology!

Hm, looks good enough.

I didn't start the movie yet, as I was waiting for everyone to get ready.

A few minutes later, the front door opened and I could hear the oh so cheery voice of Aiden. 

"Oh suuunshiiiiineeee! Where are you hidingggg?" he sang.

"I'm in the living room!" I shouted out. 

I could hear heavy feet racing through the house, and soon enough, Aiden's body popped into the living room.