Chapter 43 - The Mystery

Start from the beginning

Meanwhile, Sivaangi and Pavithra were walking down the stairs with their flashlights, they were trembling in fear as they were in the dark, Pavithra was hugging Sivaangi behind and she can felt her sweat on her back.

Sivaangi: Pavi, why is your body full of sweat? Calm yourself down.

Pavithra: I don't want to be left alone, stay with me. ( trembling in fear )

Sivaangi: Where should we check now?

Pavithra: Sivu, let's go back to our room. What if the ghosts eat us? What is the ghosts beat us? What if the ghosts rape us? ( looks around )

Sivaangi: Chi, don't blabber anything. Humans are worse than ghosts, you got to remember that, ok?

Pavithra: Whatever.

Sivaangi and Pavithra were looking around the hall, there was literally on one with them.

Sivaangi: There is no one here.

Pavithra: Then let's go back.

Sivaangi: Idiot, we didn't check the house properly.

Pavithra: We can check it tomorrow, let's go back to our room.

Sivaangi: Are you crazy? Why are you being so scared? Just come with me. ( walks )

Pavithra: ( pouts ) Sivu.........

Sivaangi slowly walked toward the kitchen with Pavithra followed behind her, suddenly they heard a sound of something falling, they jerked up by the sudden sound and looked around the house, they didn't find anything that fell on the ground.

Pavithra: Pondati.........

Sivaangi: Psch, just shut up and come with me.

Sivaangi went inside the kitchen and looked around, suddenly she felt something itchy on her feet, she looked down and saw the red powder had poured to the whole floor of the kitchen.

Pavithra: Sivu, blood!!!!!

Sivaangi: Loosu, it's just a red powder.

Pavithra: .......Red.......powder?........

Sivaangi: Yes, look for yourself.

Pavithra: Sivu, I don't think we have to be here.

Sivaangi: Calm down, I'm here with you.

Pavithra: You are here, but will I be here?

Sivaangi: Stop talking nonsense.

Pavithra: You are the one.........( looks at somewhere and wides her eyes )

Sivaangi: Pavi, ennachu?

Pavithra: Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Pavithra screamed loudly and started to run away for her life, Sivaangi was calling her to come back but she had gone from her sight, she sighed and was about to leave when she felt something behind her, she slowly turned around and saw the same figure was standing at the corner of the kitchen.

Sivaangi did not step back or frightened to see it, she decided to face it boldly no matter what happen, the figure was staring at her while she was figuring out her purpose.

The entry of the figure to her house was unknown, it saved her and her loved ones's lifes earlier from Divya and her goons was unknown. And what's more, it's identity was unknown. She wanted to find out the truth behind the figure and solved all the mystery, she breathed in and out loudly and stared at the figure.

At the same time, Ashwin, Rakshan, Saranya and Sakthi were waiting for Pavithra and Sivaangi to come back, they were waiting impatiently as they didn't come back yet, Ashwin started to get more nervous as he felt that it was a bad idea to let Sivaangi to check downstairs.