Chapter 29 - Cook with Comali

*Guys, this is going to be a little bit short but starting from next chapter, it's going to be long until the end of the story, happy now? Ok, let's get into the story

11.30 pm

After some time, Ashwin and Sivaangi was talking for a while about their relationship and the next place to hang out tomorrow, they were hugging each other for some comfortness.

Sivaangi: Ashwineyyy, now that we had committed, what is our next move?

Ashwin: Let's wait and see ma, now that we had told to Rakshan, Pugazh and Pavithra, we will have their support for us, don't worry ma.

Sivaangi: Ok Ashwineyyy, but I don't know what will the future holds, our life can't be happy everytime, right?

Ashwin: I know that ma, but don't think about it now, or it will confuse you more.

Sivaangi: Seri, Ashwineyyy. I trust you.

Ashwin: Sivaangi ma.

Sivaangi: Hmmm....

Ashwin: Don't you had a love story before?

Sivaangi: Huh, now you asked me about it, I just don't want to talk about it.

Ashwin: Why ma? Was your love story happened like mine?

Sivaangi: I didn't even had one, Ashwineyyy.

Ashwin: Oh, but how come a beautiful girl like you don't have any love story?

Sivaangi: I'll tell you about it, Ashwineyyy. When I was studying first year in my primary school, a lot of people would came to me and asked about myself, but when they heard my voice for the first time, they just teased and laughed me for having a baby or a grandma's voice, I felt so embarrased that I left and cried without looking at them back. Is it wrong to have a voice like this, Ashwineyyy?

Ashwin: It's not your fault to have a voice like you ma, but you've got an amazing talent for that voice.

Sivaangi: And that's where the twist came, some students whose had teased me before asked me to sing to check if it will get worse, but unfortunately to them, they came to know that I can sing well with this voice, they felt embarrased and turned away without saying anything, some student came to me to apologize for teasing me, and then I started to get more friends that I thought. I thought that things were starting to go to my favour, but I never thought that it could get worse than my imagination, Ashwineyyy.

Ashwin: Why ma? Why would you say that?

Sivaangi: Because a lot of people started to tell me that I'm a fake for my personality and behaviour, they told me that I was acting all alone just to get unwanted attention, do I really look like that to you, Ashwineyyy?

Ashwin: No ma, not at all. It's just that maybe their brains were smaller than a grain of rice.

Sivaangi: ( chuckles ) But I didn't give up on that, I had gone into lot of challenge and finally proved to the world that I'm not a fake person anymore.