Chapter 7 - Cute Moments

7

7.00 pm

It's nearly going to be in night time when the sun goes down peacefully. The hospital is starting to fill with silence as people are decreasing. Sivaangi hates to be in hospital for a long time but she can't do anything about it as she needs to do treatments. After few minutes, Ashwin comes into the ward with a blanket and pillow to sleep after changing his clothes. Sivaangi sees it as she knows that he is going to stay with her for two days. But little did they both know that they will be ,staying together even more after this.

Sivaangi: Ashwineyyy, are you going to sleep on the sofa?

Ashwin: Yes, ma. Why do you ask?

Sivaangi: Oh, no. I'm sorry for making you sleep on the sofa. But if you want, you can go home and take some rest, you can come back tomorrow morning. You don't have to stay with me either.

Ashwin: It's ok, ma. I can manage this. And what's more, I just can't leave you in this condition, anything could happen to you. So you need someone who can protect you all the time, and that's me.

Sivaangi: All right, Ashwineyyy. I don't want to force you anymore, but make yourself comfortable. Are you sure you don't have any problem to stay here?

Ashwin: I'm really sure, ma. I can sleep here.

Sivaangi: Ok, Ashwineyyy.

Ashwin smiles like crazy because Sivaangi is always calling him as Ashwineyyy in a sweet tone. He feels so bored so he decided to sit next to Sivaangi and wants to talk to her to know more about her.

Sivaangi: Ashwineyyy, any problem?

Ashwin: Nothing, ma. I just want to talk to you.

Sivaangi: What about your work? It's looks pretty heavy, isn't it?

Ashwin: Yes, ma. Don't worry about that. Rakshan will handle it.

Sivaangi: I don't want to drag about your work, but still I want to ask you something. Do you mind?

Ashwin: It's ok, ma. What is it?

Sivaangi: Are you dealing with any cases?

Ashwin: Yes ma, a murder case. I just got this information in the morning and it taked place in a dead end street.

Sivaangi: Did you find any clue about the killer?

Ashwin: No, ma. I guess he must have carefully done this crime and wiped out every clues at the murder spot. I guess this will drives me crazy. I don't know how I'm going to handle this.

Sivaangi: Don't worry, Ashwineyyy. Everthing will be fine. You can also ask for my help about it because I'm a rowdy don in this town.

Ashwin bursts out laughing as soon she mentioned about herself as a rowdy don. Sivaangi glares at him and put a fake anger in her face and ask him back.