30 | Out of reach

Start from the beginning

You must feel very frustrated now that your identity has been revealed..

'I wonder how far her anger takes her.'

Toji skillfully swings his weapon at the needles you threw at him, successfully defelcting your attack. Surprised, he would then take a step back when you suddenly pull out a knife from behind you. Your small kitchen knife clashes with his own, the sound of blades scratching against eachother being the least pleasant thing you have heard.

"Not bad." Toji grins, pushing you back,

"For you atleast."

This irks you.

'That damn sorcerer better not show up.' Toji thought, wondering how long he'll need to entertain you and Satoru just so he's clear once again. The man had no choice but to run when someone spotted him- he couldn't even remember who it was that was chasing him but he knows they have weird as hell hair.

Though if he wasn't chased.. Would he have found this house just right outside Tokyo? I don't think so.

Toji would then continue to provoke you.

"You wicked woman. Lying about yourself!" Toji swings his weapon with a large grin. Your eyes widen, a cry of pain leaving your lips as you feel the sharp blade digging down your arm.

You drop your knife.

You grit your teeth, pulling out three new needles before aiming at his head. The man once again blocks the attack, but before he could stop you from using your technique once again, you clasp your palms together.

With easier access to your blood, you keep your form. Your hands stayed still.

PIERCING BLOOD!
SENKETSU

Toji backs away, clicking the roof of his tongue as he quickly blocks this attack. The cursed tool successfully deflects the stream of blood that you shot to him,Toji grits his teeth, relieved he was able to dodge a bullet.

"Me..?" you mutter.

"I DID IT BECAUSE HE DESERVES THE WORLD! You did something horrible too and that's why you can't even keep your family together! Who are you to tell me i'm wicked?!"

You shout, voice almost cracking. You pant, arm bloody and your hand dripping with the red substance. Toji's eye twitches and he raises his bloodied sword to strike you once again.

'Who the hell do you think you are?' the man grits his teeth.

"You..!"

Toji's arm stops. His sword just a few inches away from your face.

Gojo had lifted his finger.

"I kept a lot from him because i didn't want him to worry anymore! People expects so much from him and they were suffocating the hell out of Satoru! He needed help and someone to protect him and even if he can already withstand whatever it is that's thrown at him, i wanted to be that someone!"

"I know what it felt like to have no one to run to. That's why i have this large house and property! Someone helped me!"

You continue before looking over your shoulder with a pained smile, seeing Gojo unable to say anything yet his fingers pointed at you- providing you with infinity.

"..Though no matter how hard i tried to keep it this way.. i guess my way of protecting you hurt the both of us in the end.."

Tired.

Your voice. You're tired too.

'I'm ending this now.'

Something in Gojo snaps. Did a vein in his body rupture? He flicks his hand that controlled his infinity to the side, flinging Toji towards the multiple trees in the dark forest. The echo of a body hitting multiple barks didn't go unnoticed- though Gojo's sure the man gifted with heavenly restriction can handle a few broken bones.