Nationals - 3x21

Santana POV

Santana POV

The thermometer went off just in time as Mr. Schue walked into the room worried.

He asked. "What's going on? How bad is it?"

Sue read the thermometer. "Her temperature's 101 degrees. Given the fact that Weezy's complaining about an upset stomach, it's either Amazonian dengue fever or the H1N1 super virus."

Mercedes corrected her. "Or I have food poisoning."

I told Mr. Schue. "We all wanted burritos for lunch, so we went to Chipotle, but Mercedes tried some dive called "Señora Salsation."

Aurora was sitting next to Quinn and looked at Mercedes. "I told you not to eat there. The place looked sketchy from the jump."

Mercedes kicked her through the sheets and Aurora groaned. As Coach Sue talked to Mr. Schue, I walked over to Mercedes and patted her forehead with a towel.

Then Mr. Schue announced as he turned around. "So here's what's gonna happen: Mercedes, you're on bed rest, Quinn, you're stepping in."

Quinn shook her head and chuckled. "No, no, no, I can't dance that number. I can't sing it, either, not like-"

"The Trouble Tones need you."

Aurora smiled. "And you're better than you think you are."

Mr. Schue pointed at my girlfriend. "Aurora, you, too. You're in the Trouble Tones."

Her smile grew as she nodded. "Cool." She gave Quinn a smile. "I got your back, Q."

Wait, does this mean I can finally see Aurora in a dress? Guess I might win this bet with Kendall after all.

As they smiled at each other, Mercedes sat up and weakly said. "Mr. Shue, this is my last competition. I don't want to miss it."

"Amen, to that, sister," Sue said and grabbed a bucket from the dresser. "That's why I'm putting you on a vitamin B-12 drip. We're flushing your system with Pedialyte, and I'm gonna fill that bathtub with ice and see if we can't get your ambient body temperature back down to normal. Worked in Jacob's Ladder."

Mr. Schue put his hands together. "All right, we all have our marching orders. Let's do it."

~//~

Aurora POV