The next day, as soon as Liu Zhanxiu opened the door, he saw Luo Yun standing right in front of the door.

    "Is the little doctor awake?"

    "Not yet, he was exhausted yesterday. What can you do with him?"

    "My son is already awake, and I want to thank the little genius doctor in person."

    "Brother Jin will go to your son later."

    Luo Yun looked at Liu Zhanxiu and stopped talking. Finally left.

    In Room No. 2 Tianzi, Cao Qing leaned against the head of the bed. Luo Yun pushed the door and walked quickly to the bed, "My son, you should lie down and rest, how can you sit?"

    Cao Qing has a handsome face, even if he is seriously ill, he can't conceal his own internal beauty.

    "How can it be so fragile, is the little genius doctor awake?"

    "No, his husband hasn't let me in."

.Cao Qing closed his eyes, "I was abrupt. The little genius must be exhausted yesterday."

    Cao Qing looked at Luo Yun: "Why do you insist on saving me? I will never be able to shelter with you anymore. Good birds choose trees and live there, so you can go." Luo Yun heard this and hurriedly fell to his knees: " Son, I, Luo Yunsheng, are the son of the son, and death is the ghost of the son. If you force me to leave, Luo Yun will mow himself in front of the son."

    Cao Qing sighed, "Why are you doing this again!"

    Looking at Cao Qing's expression, Luo Yun knew that Cao Qing would not let himself go again. Busily stepped forward and put the pillow on Cao Qing's back to make him lean more comfortably.

    "My son, how do you feel?"

    "Not bad, it seems that this little genius doctor is really well-deserved."

.Luo Yun also admired Yang Jin very much. The son was poisoned and his leg was broken. Unexpectedly, the little genius doctor not only relieved the son's poison, but also connected his leg.

    While talking, Yang Jin came in with the medicine bowl, "Drink it."

    Cao Qing took the medicine and drank it. Yang Jin frowned. Although he prefers to study Chinese medicine, he is not sensitive to Chinese medicine, and Yang Jin is afraid of suffering. Seeing a person drinking Chinese medicine so heroically, Yang Jin only felt admired.

    After Cao Qing finished drinking the Chinese medicine, seeing Yang Jin frowning, he asked, "Little genius doctor, what's wrong?"

    Yang Jin shook his head: "No." Does he want to say that he is afraid of hardship?

    Luo Yun stared at Yang Jin nervously, and he was relieved when he said no.

    Cao Qinglue stood up: "Thank you for the life-saving grace of the genius doctor."

.Yang Jin said indifferently: "I treat the illness, you spend money and you get what you need. No thanks."

    Cao Qing looked at Yang Jin in astonishment. Although most things in the world are for fame and fortune, there are very few people who speak frankly like this, and Cao Qing's affection for Yang Jin has increased a bit.

    Luo Yun next to him was calm and breezy, and he probably got used to it early.

    "Your body is not suitable for running around in the near future, so you need to stay here for a few days, and the consultation fee will naturally be doubled."

    Cao Qing was really surprised at this moment. I didn't expect the little genius doctor to be so direct. Don't people like this kind of expert always treat money like dung, or at least pretend to pretend. Busily said: "It's okay, the genius doctor saved my life, even if I offer all my wealth, it should be."

    Yang Jin saw that he was very prosperous, nodded and didn't say anything. Seeing that he became tired after speaking for a long time, he left.

.Cao Qing said to Luo Yun: "This little brother is not easy."

    Luo Yun nodded, not only this brother is not simple, but his husband is not simple.

    But such a righteous and confident person who can ask for money will at least not play tricks secretly.

    Liu Zhanxiu and the others were going to leave. Now that they have to take care of Cao Qing, they simply wait for the test results to come out.

    These days, Liu Zhanxiu took Yang Jin around the county and ate a lot of local specialty snacks. Although the taste was not very good, it was more interesting.

    On this day, Liu Zhanxian took Yang Jin to drink on the painting boat, and was suddenly stopped by a pleasant surprise: "Brother Jin, Brother Zhanxiu, why are you here!"

    The two looked back and found that it was Tang Zishu. Why is this guy still here?

    Tang Zishu sat on the opposite side of the two of them. ".I thought you guys went back, but I didn’t expect to meet again. It’s a fate, hahaha! "

    Liu Zhanxiu and Yang Jin's cheeks twitched. Who wants to have a chance with you