Chapter 1: Siege

The alarms blazed through the ship, making a load echoing noise to alarm that something has happened. People where rushing left and right some soldiers and some just people with weapons and no combat experience. There was one, his name was Cleaveus he had trained is hole life and was appointed the rank of knight the highest rank you could gain in the DawnStar reign. It had been two years scene the world separated from the Cosmic War. Nobody wanted to live near each other and some just wanted to die. 

"Close the blast doors!" Yelled out a soldier dressed in a full set of combat armor and a red tag.

These tags represent what unit you are from and to make sure that we know what rank you are. The doors closed and then there was a large smashing sound behind the doors. Someone or something was trying to break down the wall.

"Hold steady!" Yelled out the same soldier as he raised his sword. 

The door creaked then busted open, dust flew everywhere it was hard to see what was going on or who they where fighting. After a solid five minute everyone was dead or at least severally injured. Cleaveus got off of the ground and check himself he had a few bruises and a small one inch gouge on his right arm. He walked over the dead medic holding his arm tight. He keeled down and grabbed the cloth that he had in his med-kit. Then he felt something grab onto his back he turned quickly and pulled out the dagger on his right leg.

"Whoa, slow down there I am hear to help." He said as Cleaveus looked at bloody male standing in front of him.

He was almost six foot tall and held a gun attached to his side. He had what Cleaveus saw as a set of bright blue eye's and silky blond hair going down to his shoulders.

"We need to get out of here before they come back." He said as he helped wrap Cleaveus arm.

"Who are you and what do you mean before they come back?" Asked Cleaveus as he stood back up onto his feet and limped out of the range of body's.

"I am A-1783, and the things that are something are Sparpods." Said A-1783  as he and Cleaveus and walked down the north hall heading for the main bridge on the ship.

"Well I ain't calling you that, how about Rex?" Said Cleaveus as they took a right turn down a hallway to get to the armory.

"Yeah, I like that." Said Rex as he opened the door. "If we are to live this fight we will need to be prepared grab what you can." He said as they felt a rumble under there feet.

"What was that?" Asked Cleaveus as he quickly grabbed a bullet proof vest, pistol attached to his left leg, and a plasma shield.

"It sounds like they are boarding. It has been a long off war against these alien creatures, but today it is time we bring the fight to them." Said Rex in a loud tone as Cleaveus looked around.

"Um... it is only me you, you know that right?" Asked Cleaveus as he stared at Rex oddly.

"Oh yeah I guess it is, well then we will have to fight till our final breath." He said as he finished putting on a full set of metal combat armor. "Well we still better board there ship." He said as he loaded a MX-13 automatic plasma rifle.

"Why would we board that thing it is more dangerous than staying here." Said Cleaveus as he packed a bag full of explosives.

"Because once they are done searching the ship they will blow this one to pieces and then move on to the next one. The better way to stop this is to get onto there mother ship and blow there ship apart instead." Said Rex as he checked the door and had Cleaveus follow him.

"So we have to stow away onto a ship with no lintel on how it looks our what to expect. Perfect." Exaggerated Cleaveus.

"Exactly." Said Rex.

Cleaveus and Rex then made it to the bridge and ran a scan over the ship to find any open entry points that may lead to there ship. But nothing the scanners, scanned the hole top of the ship and found nothing at all.

"Damn, there is no forced entry points anywhere on the top of the ship." Said Rex as he looked over the scan again.

"Maybe they did not come from the top, search the bottom of the ship." Said Cleaveus as the hole scanners picked up a large hole on the bottom of the ship. "There that is our entrance to the ship."

"Well then we better get going because who knows how long till they blow this ship to smithereens." Said Rex as they ran out of the control room and strait for the large hole in the ground.